Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Living in the Divine Will is...



Sept. 11, 1924:  “Ah, daughter, neither you nor those who direct you have known what it means to live in my Will; this is why you do not appreciate it, and keep it as a thing of no importance – and this is a pain for Me. On the contrary, this is the thing which interests Me the most, and which should, more than anything else, interest all! But, alas, they pay attention to other things – things which are less pleasing or indifferent to Me, rather than to that which glorifies Me the most, and which gives them, also on this earth, immense and eternal goods, rendering them owners of the goods which my Will possesses.”

Sept. 3, 1925: My Will makes one think in a way which is different from the human way; It makes one look at my Will in all created things, speak with the echo of my Will, work through the veils of my Will. In a word, one does everything, all at once, according to my Supreme Volition, which leads the creature, rapidly, to perfect Sanctity; while the other virtues act slowly, little by little. My Redemption Itself, without the Prime Act of my Will, serves as dressing of the deepest wounds, as medicine for man, not to let him die; as antidote, not to let him fall into hell.”

Sept. 18, 1924: “My daughter, the living in my Will is the living that is closest to the blessed of Heaven. It is so distant from one who is simply conformed to my Will and does It, faithfully executing Its orders - as much as Heaven is distant from the earth, as much as the distance between a son and a servant, and between a king and a subject. Moreover, this is a gift which I want to give in these times, so sad - that they may not only do my Will, but possess It. Am I perhaps not free to give whatever I want, when I want, and to whom I want? Isn’t a master free to say to his servant: ‘Live in my house, eat, take, command as another myself"? And so that nobody may prevent him from possessing his goods, he legitimizes this servant as his own son, and gives him the right to possess. If a rich man can do so, much more can I do it.”

“This living in my Will is the greatest gift I want to give to the creatures. My Goodness wants to show off more and more love toward creatures, and since I gave them everything, I want to give them the gift of my Will, so that in possessing It, they may appreciate and love the great good they possess.”

Feb. 20, 1924: “Now, to live in my Will is exactly this: to have the purpose, the joys, the feasts of Creation returned to Us. And you say that I should have kept it hidden in my Church, without manifesting it? I would have turned Heaven and earth upside down; I would have overwhelmed the souls with an irresistible strength, in order to make known that which will be the fulfillment of Creation. Do you see how much I care for this living in my Will, which places the seal upon all my works, so that all of them may be complete? It may seem to you that this is nothing, or that there are similar things in my Church. No, no - for Me, on the contrary, it is the All of my works, and you must appreciate it as such, and be more attentive in fulfilling the mission I want from you."  

Oct. 23, 1924: "My daughter, you do not know what my Will on earth is. It shows that, after so many of my lessons, you have not understood well. You must know that the soul who, here, lets my Will live within her, as she prays, as she suffers, as she works, as she loves, etc., forms a sweet enchantment to the divine pupils, in such a way as to enclose, with her acts, the gaze of God in that enchantment; and so the Omnipotent One, taken by the sweetness of this enchantment, feels disarmed of many chastisements which the creatures draw upon themselves with their grave sins.  This enchantment has the virtue of preventing my justice from pouring out, with all its fury, upon the face of the earth, because my justice too remains enchanted by my Will operating in the creature.

June 18, 1925: “Do you think that things will always be as they are today? Ah, no! My Will will overwhelm everything; It will cause confusion everywhere – all things will be turned upside down. Many new phenomena will occur, such as to confuse the pride of man; wars, revolutions, mortalities of every kind will not be spared, in order to floor man, and to dispose him to receive the regeneration of the Divine Will in the human will. And everything I manifest to you about my Will, as well as everything you do in It, is nothing but preparing the way, the means, the teachings, the light, the graces, so that my Will may be regenerated in the human will.

If this were not to occur, I would not have manifested so much to you, nor would I have kept you sacrificed in a bed for such a long time, in order to place in you the foundations of the regeneration of my Will in yours, and therefore keep you in continuous exercise within my Will. Do you think that my continuous being within you, feeding you my prayer, and making you feel my pains which, together with Me, acquire another value, other effects, another power – is nothing? I could say that I am making the first statue, the first soul of the regeneration of my Will in her. Then, it will be easier to form copies. This is why I always say to you: ‘Be attentive, for this about something too great, and about the most important thing which exists in Heaven and on earth. It about rescuing the rights of Our Will; about giving back to Us the purpose of Creation; about returning to Us all the glory for which all things were made, and about making Us pour out all the graces which Our Will had established to give to the creatures, had they fulfilled Our Will in everything."  (Jesus Himself gave Luisa the title of the Volumes:  The Book of Heaven – The Call of the Creature to the Order, the Place and the Purpose for which He was Created by God)

Feb. 10, 1924:  “…in my All-seeingness, I see that these writings will be for my Church as a new Sun which will rise in her midst; and men, attracted by its radiant light, will strive to transform themselves into this light and become spiritualized and Divinized, and therefore, renewing the Church, they will transform the face of the earth.

The doctrine on my Will is the purest, the most beautiful, not subject to any shadow of the material or of interest, either in the supernatural or in the natural order. Therefore, just like the Sun, It will be the most penetrating, the most fecund, and the most welcomed and appreciated. And being Light, It will make Itself understood and will make Its own way. It will not be subject to doubt or suspicions of error; and if some words will not be understood, it will be because of too much light, which, eclipsing the human intellect, will not allow them to understand the whole fullness of the Truth. However, they will not find one word which is not true. At the most, they will not be able to comprehend it fully.

Therefore, in view of the good which I see, I push you to neglect nothing in writing. One saying, one effect, one simile on my Will can be like beneficial dew upon the souls, just as dew is beneficial on the plants after a day of burning sun, or like a pouring rain after long months of drought. You cannot understand all the good, the light, the strength contained in one word; but your Jesus knows it and knows the ones whom it will serve and the good it will do."

Now, as He was saying this, He showed me a table in the midst of the Church, and all the writings on the Divine Will placed on it. Many venerable people surrounded that table and were transformed into light and divinized; and as they walked, they communicated that light to whomever they encountered. Then Jesus added: "You will see this great good from Heaven, when the Church will receive this celestial food, which will strengthen her and make her rise again to her full triumph."


May 1, 1925: “To you, Firstborn Daughter of my Divine Will (Luisa), it is given to make known the qualities, the value, the good It contains, and Its eternal sorrow of living unknown - hidden, in the midst of the human generations; even more, despised and offended by the evil ones, and placed by the good ones at the level of the other virtues, as if It were a little light which is lit by men - as virtues are in comparison with my Will - and not the Eternal Sun that my Will is.

The mission of my Will is the greatest that can exist: there is no good which does not descend from It; there is no glory which does not come from It. Everything is centered in It: Our interior Works and those which We have delivered; the Creation of the angels, of the world, of men; all virtues, all merits, all predestinations, all goods, all the glory of the chosen ones, all the mysteries of the infinite love, which are still unknown to man; and the past, the present, the future – all in one Act and in act, and in one single point.

Therefore, be attentive, and do not want to waste time with doubts or uncertainties. Everything I told you for this mission was necessary - not for you, but for the honor, the glory, the knowledge and the sanctity of my Will and of Its dominion in the creatures. And since my Will is one, one was to be the creature to whom I had to entrust It, and through whom It would make Its rays blaze, to do good to all."

May 4, 1925: Therefore, do not be surprised at the great and marvelous things I may tell you for the sake of this mission, or at the many graces I may give you; BECAUSE THIS IS NOT ABOUT MAKING A SAINT, BUT ABOUT SAVING THE GENERATIONS. This is about rescuing a Divine Will, for which everything must return to the beginning, to the origin from which everything came, so that the purpose of my Will may have its complete fulfillment."

 

Excerpts taken from Volumes 16 and 17 - Book of Heaven

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive