Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Fire of Love


 Aug. 11, 2017  LB

This morning during Adoration, I had been reading Vol. 13, Jan. 14, 1922 and was reading about how Jesus gave Luisa a vision of the Most Holy Trinity.  Jesus told Luisa, “If anyone wanted to enter, it would happen to him as to a person who wanted to enter into a great fire: not having sufficient heat and power to face this fire, he would be consumed by the fire.  Therefore, being extinguished, he would never be able to say either how much or what kind of heat that fire contained.”

As I read this, I immediately thought about years ago when Jesus said to me, “Let your heart be consumed by the heat of the fire…”  I did not want to ask Jesus about this as I had thought to myself that it must have been my imagination years ago thinking that He had told me that and a thought came to me as to how many other things I imagined Him saying to me that were just my own thoughts.  I cannot explain in words how this made me feel other than to say that my heart sank! 

Then while looking through my book trying to find a prayer that Luisa prayed in order to repeat her words, I opened to Vol. 11, Apr. 10, 1913 and read, “My love is fire, but not like material fire which destroys things and reduces them to ashes.  My fire vivifies and perfects; and if it burns and consumes anything, it is all that is not holy….”

I am so pitiful and have so many doubts.  I understood that even though I refused to ask Jesus what he meant by saying to me, “Let your heart be consumed by the heat of the fire…” because of my doubtful thoughts, I understood that He listened to my heart and answered me!

I just found my notes regarding the above.  This is what I was told by Jesus on March 30, 1995: “Let your heart be consumed by the heat of the fire, then I will make of you a great nation.” The entire story of this experience in in my notes for 3/30/95.

 

Friday Nov. 6, 2015 (First Friday) LB

During prayer before Mass in the morning, a prayer to the Holy Spirit welled up in my heart asking Him to spread His fire of love over the earth.  Immediately after this prayer, I saw interiorly a bright red fire that spread over my entire vision.   It was all that I could see – just a beautiful red fire, unlike a fire that you see burning (like a candle), but a beautiful fire that filled my soul with peace and love.  This feeling remained with me throughout our prayer meeting Friday night and through the entire next day (First Saturday).  My heart so desired to be consumed by this fire – to just disappear into it, even if it meant my death on this earth.  A thought came to me that perhaps I was going to die, and this filled me with joy.  Thank you dear Lord for this great Grace!

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive