Monday, November 9, 2015

The Third Fiat



February 8, 1921
This morning, after I had received Communion, I heard in my interior my always lovable Jesus saying: “Oh! iniquitous world, you are doing everything you can to cast Me away from the face of the earth, to banish Me from society, from schools, from conversations - from everything. You are plotting how to demolish temples and altars, how to destroy my Church and kill the ministers; and I am preparing for you an Era of Love - the Era of my Third Fiat. You will follow your way in order to banish Me, and I will confound you by means of love. I will follow you from behind, I will come toward you from the front so as to confound you in love; and there where you have banished Me, I will raise my throne, and will reign more than before - but in a more astounding way; so much so, that you yourself will fall at the foot of my throne, as though bound by the strength of my love.”

Then He added: “Ah! my daughter, the creature rages ever more in evil. How many machinations of ruin they are preparing - they will reach such point as to exhaust evil itself. But while they occupy themselves with following their way, I will occupy Myself so that my Fiat Voluntas Tua may have Its completion and fulfillment, and my Will may reign upon the earth - but in a completely new way. I will occupy Myself with preparing the Era of the Third Fiat in which my love will show off in a marvelous and unheard-of way. Ah! yes, I want to confound man completely in love. Therefore, be attentive - I want you with Me, in preparing this Era of Love, Celestial and Divine. We will hold each other’s hand, and will work together.”

January 29, 1919
I was doing the adoration to the wounds of blessed Jesus, and at the end I recited the Creed, intending to enter into the immensity of the Divine Will, in which are all the acts of creatures, past, present and future, and even those acts which the creature should do and, because of negligence and wickedness, she has not done. And I was saying: ‘My Jesus, my Love, I enter into your Volition, and with this Creed I intend to redo, to repair, all the acts of faith which creatures have not done, all the disbeliefs, and the adoration which is due to God as Creator.’
While I was saying these and other things, I felt my intelligence being dissolved in the Divine Will, and a light investing my intellect, inside of which I could see my sweet Jesus. And this light spoke and spoke - but who can say everything? I will say it confusedly; and besides, I feel such repugnance, that if obedience were not so strict, but more indulgent, it would not force me into such sacrifices. But You, my Life, give me strength, and do not leave the poor little ignorant one on her own.
Now, it seemed that He was saying to me: “My beloved daughter, I want to make known to you the order of my Providence. Every course of two thousand years I have renewed the world. In the first two thousand years I renewed it with the Flood; in the second two thousand I renewed it with my coming upon earth, in which I manifested my Humanity, from which, as though from many fissures, my Divinity shone forth. And the good and the very Saints of the following two thousand years have lived of the fruits of my Humanity, and, in drops, they have enjoyed my Divinity. Now we are at the turn of the third two thousand years, and there will be a third renewal. This is the reason for the general confusion - it is nothing other than the preparation for the third renewal; and if in the second renewal I manifested what my Humanity did and suffered, and very little of what the Divinity was operating, now, in this third renewal, after the earth has been purged and the current generation destroyed for the most part, I will be even more generous with creatures, and I will accomplish the renewal by manifesting what my Divinity did within my Humanity; how my Divine Will acted with my human will; how everything remained linked within Me; how I did and redid everything, and even one thought of each creature was redone by Me and sealed with my Divine Volition. My love wants its outpouring, and wants to make known the excesses which my Divinity operated in my Humanity for the good of creatures, which surpass by far the excesses that my Humanity operated externally. This is also why I often speak to you about the living in my Will, which I have not manifested to anyone until now. At the most, they have known the shadow of my Will, the grace, the sweetness that doing It contains; but to penetrate inside of It, to embrace immensity, to multiply oneself with Me and penetrate everywhere, even while being on earth, both into Heaven and into the hearts, to lay down the human ways and act with the divine ways - this is not yet known; so much so, that not to a few will it appear strange, and those who do not keep their minds open to the light of truth will not understand a thing. But I, little by little, will make my way, manifesting now one truth, now another, of this living in my Will, so that they will end up comprehending It.

And I, interrupting the speaking of Jesus, said: ‘My Love, if there is so much good about this living in the Divine Will, why have You not manifested it before?’ And He: “My daughter, first I had to make known what my Humanity did and suffered on the outside, to be able to dispose souls to knowing what my Divinity did on the inside. The creature is incapable of comprehending my work all together; therefore I keep manifesting Myself little by little. Then, from your link of connection with Me, the other links of creatures will be connected, and I will have crowds of souls who, living in my Volition, will redo all the acts of creatures; and I will have the glory of many suspended acts done only by Me, also from creatures - and these, from all classes: virgins, priests, lay people, according to their office. They will no longer operate humanly, but penetrating into my Will, their acts will multiply for all in a way fully divine; and I will have, on the part of creatures, the divine glory of many Sacraments received and administered in a human way; others, profaned; others, sullied with interest; and of many good works in which I remain more dishonored than honored. I so much long for this time; and you, pray and long for it together with Me, and do not move your link of connection with mine, starting, yourself, as the first one.”

Vol. 15, July 11, 1923
“You must know that this fulfillment of my Will is so great as to be numbered among the greatest works which the Divinity has operated. And I want It to be known, so that in knowing Its greatness and the immense goods It contains, they may love It, esteem It and desire It. Three times did the Supreme Divinity decide to operate ‘ad extra’. The first was in Creation, and it was without the intervention of the creature, since none of them had yet come out to the light of the day. The second was in Redemption, and with It intervened a woman, the holiest, the most beautiful – my Celestial Mama. She was the channel and the instrument I used in order to fulfill the work of Redemption. The third is the fulfillment of my Will to be done on earth as It is in Heaven – that is, for the creature to live and operate with the sanctity and the power of Our Will; a work inseparable from Creation and Redemption, just as the Sacrosanct Trinity is inseparable. Nor can We say that the work of Creation has been completed by Us, if Our Will, as it was decreed by Us, does not act in the creature and live with that freedom, sanctity and power with which It operates and lives in Us. Even more, this is the most beautiful point, the highest, the brightest, and the seal of the fulfillment of the work of Creation and Redemption.”

 Vol. 15,  July 14, 1923
“My daughter, the whole world is upside down, and everyone is waiting for changes, for peace, for new things. They themselves gather to discuss about it, and are surprised that they are unable to conclude anything and come to serious decisions. So, true peace does not arise, and everything resolves into words, but no facts. And they hope that more conferences may serve to make serious decisions, but they wait in vain. In the meantime, in this waiting, they are all in fear, and some are preparing for new wars, some hope for new conquests. But, with this, the peoples are impoverished, are stripped alive, and while they are waiting, tired of the sad present era, turbid and bloody, which enwraps them, they wait and hope for a new era of peace and of light.”
“The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred. The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming – everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, without knowing what this new thing, this change, is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This expectation is a sure sign that the hour is near. But the surest sign is that I am manifesting what I want to do, and that turning to one soul, just as I turned to my Mama in descending from Heaven to earth, I communicate to her my Will and the goods and effects It contains, to make of them a gift for the whole of humanity.”

Vol. 17, Sept. 22, 1924
I continue: while I was writing what is said above, I saw my sweet Jesus placing His mouth at the place of my heart, and feeding me the words I was writing. At the same time, I heard a horrible din from afar, from some who were beating each other and roaring with such clamor as to strike fear. And I, turning to my Jesus, said to Him: ‘My Jesus, my Love, who is making such a din? They seemed to me like enraged demons. What do they want that they rage so much?’ And Jesus: “My daughter, it really is them. They would want you not to write about my Will; and when they see you write more important truths on the living in my Will, they suffer a double hell and they torment all the damned even more. They fear so much that these writings on my Will might come out, because they see themselves losing their kingdom upon earth, which they acquired when man, withdrawing from the Divine Will, gave free step to his human will. Ah! yes, it was precisely then that the enemy acquired his kingdom on earth; and if my Will could reign upon earth, my enemy, on his own, would shut himself up into the deepest abysses. This is why they rage with such fury: they feel the power of my Will in these writings, and at the mere thought that they might come out, they fly into a rage and try anything they can in order to impede a good so great. You, however, do not pay attention to them, and learn from this to appreciate my teachings.”

Vol. 19, Aug. 14, 1926
“My daughter, the Kingdom of my Will is unshakeable, and in these knowledge’s about It I have placed so much light, grace and attraction as to render It victorious, in such a way that, as they become known, they will wage a sweet battle against the human will, and creatures will be conquered. These knowledge’s will be an immensely high and strong wall, more than the terrestrial Eden, which will prevent the enemy from entering in order to molest those who, conquered by It, will pass to live in the Kingdom of my Will. Therefore, do not become disturbed and let Me do – and I will dispose everything so that the Supreme Fiat may be known.”

 Vol. 23, January 29, 1928
“My daughter, you thank Me for I have made you write what regards my Will - doctrine all of Heaven, and which has the virtue of communicating the Life of It, palpitating and all celestial, to those who will read these writings. My Will is palpitating in the midst of creatures, but It lives suffocated by the human will. These writings will make Its heartbeat felt so strongly, that It will suffocate the human will and will take Its first place of life which is due to It, because my Will is the heartbeat and the life of all Creation. Therefore, the value of these writings is immense; they contain the value of a Divine Will. If they were written in gold, they would not surpass the great value which they contain in themselves. These writings are suns impressed with characters of most refulgent light in the walls of the Celestial Fatherland, and they form the most beautiful ornament of those walls of the eternal city, in which all the Blessed remain enraptured and amazed in reading the characters of the Supreme Will. Therefore, greater grace I could not give in these times, than transmitting, through you, the characters of the Celestial Fatherland to creatures, which will bring the life of Heaven into their midst.”

“Oh! how hard it will be for those who will read these writings, not to feel the palpitating Life of my Will, and not to be stirred, by the virtue of Its vivifying heartbeat, from the lethargy they are in. These writings on my Supreme Fiat, by the strength of Its light, will eclipse the human will; they will be balm to the human wounds, they will be opium to all that is earth; passions will feel themselves die, and from their death will rise again the life of Heaven in the midst of creatures. They will be the true celestial army which, while laying siege to the human will and to all the evils produced by it, will make peace, the lost happiness, the Life of my Will, rise again in the midst of creatures. The siege which they will lay will cause no harm to anyone, because my Will is to lay siege to the human will so that it may no longer tyrannize the poor creatures, but may leave them free in the Kingdom of my Will.”

Vol. 36, June 20, 1938
I was feeling concerned for these blessed writings here, and for the insistence of my beloved Jesus in wanting me to keep writing: after so many sacrifices, where will they end up? And my Jesus, interrupting my thinking, told me: "My daughter, don't trouble yourself. I will be their vigil custodian, they cost me too much. They cost me my Will that enters these writings as primary life.  I could call them 'Testament of Love' which my Will does for the creatures. It donates Itself and calls them in Its heritage, but with such supplicant, attractive, loving modes that only the hearts of stone won't be moved to compassion and won't feel the need to receive such a great good. Therefore these writings are full of divine lives that cannot be destroyed. If anyone tried to do so, the same would happen to him as to one who would try to destroy Heaven. Offended, It would fall back upon him, from every side, annihilating him under Its blue vault; or, as to one trying to destroy the Sun, which would laugh at him and burn him up; or, as to another one would want to destroy the waters of the sea, and be drowned by them. It would take too much to touch what I made you write on my Will. I can call this a new living and speaking Creation: it will be the last display of my love to the human generation.
You must know that, at each word I have you write on my Fiat, I double my love for you and towards those who will read them, to make them remain embalmed by my love. Therefore, as you write, you give me the space to love you more; I see the great good these writings will do for you. I feel each one of my words and the palpitating lives of the creatures who will know the goodness of my word, forming within themselves the life of my Will. So, the interest is all mine, and you, leave everything to me. You have to know that these writings came out of the center of the great Sun of my Will, whose rays are full of the truths coming from this center, and embrace all times, all centuries, all generations. This great wheel of light fills Heaven and earth, and, through light, it knocks at every heart; praying, begging them to receive the palpitating life of my Fiat, which our Paternal goodness condescended and deigned to dictate from within Its center with the most unusual, charming, affable, sweet modes, and with such a great love, as to seem almost incredible - to astound the very Angels.
Every word can be called a 'portent of love', one greater than the other. Therefore trying to touch these writings is wanting to touch Myself, the center of my love, the loving keenness with which I love creatures. I will know how to defend Myself and confound anyone who would slightly disapprove of even one word of what is written on my divine Will. Therefore, continue to listen to me, my daughter; don't obstruct my love, don't tie my arms by rejecting back into my womb what you keep writing. These writings cost me too much. They cost me as much as Myself. Therefore, I will take so much care of them that I will not allow even a word to be lost."

Vol. 36, Sept. 18, 1938
My daughter, what is not enjoyed today, will be enjoyed tomorrow; what now seems darkness because it finds blind minds, will turn into Sun tomorrow for those who have eyes. How much good they will do. So, let's keep doing what we've done. Let's do what is needed from our side so that nothing may be missing
of help, light, good and surprising truth to make my Will known and to make It reign. I will use every means of love, grace and chastisement. I will touch all sides of creatures in order to have my Will reign. When it will seem that the true good is about to die, then, it will rise again more beautiful and majestic."

I AM GOD, THERE IS NO OTHER; I AM GOD, THERE IS NONE LIKE ME.   AT THE BEGINNING I FORETELL THE OUTCOME; IN ADVANCE, THINGS NOT YET DONE.  I SAY THAT MY PLAN SHALL STAND, I ACCOMPLISH  MY EVERY PURPOSE. YES, I HAVE SPOKEN, I WILL ACCOMPLISH IT; I HAVE PLANNED IT, AND I WILL DO IT”.   Isaiah 46: 9-11

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive