Saturday, January 8, 2022

Fight for the Kingdom


June 12, 2015

It is only when our dear Lord chooses to reveal hidden mysteries from us that we receive understanding, even though we may have read something many times over and did not see it with the eyes of our souls but only the eyes of our bodies.  It was only this morning  while contemplating what I had recently written from Volume 20 (Book of Heaven) that I in a tiny way understand what Jesus had showed me and told me in the past, which I will try to relate to you now.

From my notes:
On Nov. 1, 2013, I was in prayer just before Mass began and I experienced something that is impossible to explain, but I will just say what I saw interiorly:  I saw someone before me and I was trying to pull something out of his hands.  It seemed as though I were fighting with this person for whatever it was that I had been trying to get, and that I became very strong in fighting for it.  After receiving Holy Communion, I saw the entire earth in my hands and I offered it to God, loving Him and thanking Him for myself and for all, for all that He has given to us in the earth and in the entire universe.  I was praying the rounds of Creation. 

What I now understand from this experience on Nov. 1 is exactly what Jesus tells us in Volume 20 – that we must fight Him for this Kingdom to come on earth.

Jesus tells Luisa in Volume 20 that we must “fight in order to win the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat” and that it is “the holiest fight that can exist; it is the most just and rightful battle that can be fought.”  He goes on to tell her, “I fight when I manifest to you the knowledges about my eternal Fiat.  So, each saying, each knowledge, each simile about It is one fight and one battle that I make with you in order to win your will, put it at its place, and call it, almost by dint of fighting, into the order of the Kingdom of my Divine Will…”  “Each one of your acts done in my Will is a fight that you make with Me.  In each round you do through all created things, to unite yourself to all the acts my Will does in all Creation, you call all Creation to wage battle in order to win my Kingdom. “


No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive