Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Living Hosts


From the Book of Heaven, Vol. 11, Dec. 17, 1914


“My daughter, you too can form hosts and consecrate them. Do you see the garment that covers Me in the Sacrament? These are the accidents of the bread with which the host is formed. The life which exists in this host is my Body, my Blood and my Divinity. The attitude which contains this life is my Supreme Will, and this Will carries out the love, the reparation, the immolation, and all the rest that I do in the Sacrament, which never moves one point from my Volition. There is nothing that comes from Me which is not led by my Volition.

Here is how you too can form the host. The host is material and totally human; you too have a material body and a human will. This body and this will of yours - if you keep them pure, upright and far away from any shadow of sin - are the accidents, the veils, so that I may be able to consecrate Myself and live hidden within you. But this is not enough; it would be like the host without consecration - my life is needed. My life is composed of sanctity, of love, of wisdom, of power, etc., but the engine of all is my Will. Therefore, after you have prepared the host, you must make your will die in this host; you must cook it well, so that it may not be born again. Then you must let my Will permeate all your being; and my Will, which contains the whole of my life, will form the true and perfect consecration. So, the human thought will have life no more, but only the thought of my Volition, and this consecration will create my wisdom in your mind; no more life for what is human, for weakness, for inconstancy, because my Will will form the consecration of the Divine Life, of fortitude, of firmness, and of all that I am.
So, each time you make your will, your desires, and all that you are and that you may do, flow into my Will, I will renew the consecration, and I will continue my life within you as in a living host - not a dead one, like the hosts without Me.  But this is not all. In the consecrated hosts, in the pyxes, in the Tabernacles, everything is dead - mute; not a heartbeat sensibly, not a surge of love which may correspond to so much love of mine. If it wasn’t for the fact that I wait for hearts in order to give Myself to them, I would be quite unhappy, I would remain defrauded in my love, and my sacramental life would remain without purpose. And if I tolerate this in the Tabernacles, I would not tolerate it in living hosts. So, life needs nourishment, and in the Sacrament I want to be nourished, and I want to be nourished with my own food – that is, the soul will make my Will, my love, my prayers, reparations and sacrifices her own; she will give them to Me as if they were her own things, and I will nourish Myself. The soul will unite with Me, she will prick up her ears to hear what I am doing so as to do it together with Me; and as she keeps repeating my own acts, she will give Me her food, and I will be happy. Only in these living hosts will I find the compensation for the loneliness, the starvation, and all that I suffer in the Tabernacles.”

 St. Faustina:
"I want to become a sacrificial host before You, but an ordinary water to people."  Divine Mercy Diary #483


No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive