Wednesday, September 23, 2020

What is Truth?

 


"Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me."
  John 14:6

Finding myself in my usual state, I was following the Hours of the Passion of my sweet Jesus, especially when He was presented to Pilate, who asked Him what His Kingdom was. And my always lovable Jesus told me: “My daughter, that was the first time in my terrestrial life that I dealt with a gentile authority, who asked Me what my Kingdom was. And I answered him that my Kingdom is not of this world, for if it were of this world, thousands of legions of Angels would defend Me. But, with this, I opened my Kingdom to the gentiles, and communicated to them my celestial doctrines; so much so, that Pilate asked me: ‘What? You are a king?’ And immediately I answered him: ‘I am King, and I have come into the world to teach the truth.’ With this, I wanted to make my way into his mind in order to make Myself known; so much so that, as though struck, he asked Me: ‘What is the truth?’ But he did not wait for my answer; I did not have the good of making Myself understood. I would have said to him: ‘The truth is I; everything in Me is truth. Truth is my patience in the midst of so many insults; truth is my sweet gaze among so many derisions, calumnies, contempts. Truths are my affable, attractive manners in the midst of so many enemies, such that, while they hate Me, I love them, and while they want to give Me death, I want to embrace them and give them life. Truths are my words, dignified and full of celestial wisdom. Everything in Me is truth. The truth is more than majestic sun which, as much as one would want to trample it, rises more beautiful, more luminous, such as to shame the very enemies, and to knock them down at its feet.” 
 
Pilate asked Me with sincerity of heart, and I was ready to answer him, while Herod asked Me with malice and out of curiosity, and I did not answer. So, to those who want to know holy things with sincerity, I reveal Myself more than they expect; but with those who want to know them with malice and out of curiosity, I hide Myself, and while they want to make fun of Me, I confound them and make fun of them. However, since my Person carried the truth with Itself, It performed Its office also in front of Herod. My silence at the stormy questions of Herod, my modest gaze, the air of my Person, all full of sweetness, of dignity, of nobility, were all truths - and operating truths.”  Book of Heaven, June 1, 1922
 
“…when Pilate asked Me whether I was a king, I answered: ‘My Kingdom is not of this world, for if It were of this world, millions of legions of Angels would defend Me’. And Pilate, in seeing Me so poor, humiliated, despised, was surprised, and said with greater emphasis: ‘What? You are a king?’ And I, with firmness, answered him and all those who are in his position: ‘I am King, and I have come into the world to teach the truth. And the truth is that it is not the positions, the kingdoms, the dignities or the right of command that make man reign, that ennoble him, that raise him above all. On the contrary, these things are slaveries, miseries, which make him serve vile passions and unjust men, while he too commits many unjust acts that disennoble him, cast him into mud, and draw the hatred of his subordinates upon him. So, riches are slaveries, positions are swords, by which many are killed or wounded. True reigning is virtue, the stripping of everything, to sacrifice oneself for all, to submit oneself to all. This is the true reigning that binds all, and makes one loved by all. Therefore, my Kingdom will have no end, while yours is near to perishing.’ And, in my Will, I made these words reach the ear of all those who are in positions of authority, to let them know the great danger they are in, and to put on guard those who aspire to positions, to dignities, to command.”  Dec. 1, 1922

 

 

Lynne Bauer, Sept., 2020



No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive