Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Abandonment to the Will of God


ABANDONMENT TO THE WILL OF GOD

Volume 1 – What I want from you is that you abandon yourself in my arms as if you were dead. Until you keep your eyes opened to look at what I am doing and at what the creatures do and say, I cannot operate freely upon you. Don’t you want to trust Me? Don’t you know how much I love you, and that everything I allow, either through creatures, or from demons, or directly from Me, is truly for your good and serves for nothing but to lead the soul to that state for which I have chosen her? Therefore, I want you to remain in my arms with your eyes closed, without looking at and investigating this or that, trusting Me completely, and letting Me operate freely.”

Volume 12, July 2, 1918 - I was saying to my beloved Jesus: ‘Jesus, I love You; but my love is small, therefore I love You in your love, to make it great. I want to adore You with your adorations, pray in your prayer, thank You in your thanksgivings.’ 
Now, while I was saying this, my lovable Jesus told me: “My daughter, as you placed your love in mine in order to love Me, yours remained fixed in mine, and it became longer and larger within mine; and I felt I was being loved the way I would want the creature to love Me. And as you adored in my adorations, prayed, thanked, these remained fixed in Me; and I felt I was being adored, prayed and thanked with my adorations, prayers and thanksgivings. Ah! my daughter, it takes great abandonment in Me. And as the soul abandons herself in Me, I abandon Myself in her; and filling her with Myself, I Myself do what she must do for Me. But if she does not abandon herself, then what she does remains fixed in her, not in Me; and I feel the operating of the creature as full of imperfections and miseries - which cannot please Me.”

Vol. 12, August 6, 1919 –  “Abandonment in Me is the image of two torrents, each one unloading itself into the other with such impetus, that their waters blend together; and forming gigantic waves of water, they arrive at even touching Heaven, to the point that the bed of those torrents remains dry. And the roaring of those waters, their murmuring, is so sweet and harmonious, that Heaven, in seeing Itself touched by those waters, feels honored and shines with new beauty; and the Saints, in chorus, say: ‘This is the sweet sound and the harmony that enraptures, of a soul who has abandoned herself in God. How beautiful it is - how beautiful it is!’”
Another day He told me: “What do you fear? Abandon yourself in Me, and you will remain surrounded by Me as though within a circle, in such a way that if enemies, occasions or dangers come, they will have to deal with Me, not with you; and I will answer for you. True abandonment in Me is rest for the soul and work for Me; and if the soul is restless, it means that she is not abandoned in Me - a just pain restlessness is, for one who wants to live of her own, doing great wrong to Me, and great harm to herself.”

Volume 13, Oct. 18, 1921“…disturbance is nothing other than lack of abandonment in Me, and I want you so abandoned in my arms, that you must have not even one thought of yourself; and I will take care of everything.”

Volume 16, Feb. 10, 1924 –  “if the soul did not live completely abandoned in my Will, she would be like someone who lived in a sumptuous palace, and now leaned out of a window, now out of a balcony, now went down to the main door. So, only seldom or in passing does the poor one pass through some of the rooms, and therefore she knows little of the regime, of the work that is needed, of the goods which are there present, of what she can take, and of what she can give. Who knows how many goods are in there, and she knows little about it, therefore she does not love that palace as she should love it, nor does she esteem it as it deserves.

Now, for the soul who lives in my Will and is not completely abandoned in It, self reflections, cares for herself, fears, disturbances, are nothing other than windows, balconies and main doors that she forms in my Will; and by going out very often, she is forced to see and feel the miseries of human life. And since the miseries are her own property, while the riches of my Will are mine, she becomes more attached to the miseries than to the riches, and so she will not come to love, nor will she enjoy what it means to live in my Will. And having formed the main door, one day or another she will go away to live in the miserable hovel of her own will. See, then, how complete abandonment in Me is necessary in order to live in my Will. My Will does not need the miseries of the human will; It wants the creature to live together with It - beautiful, just as It delivered her from Its womb, without the miserable provision that she has formed for herself in the exile of life. Otherwise, there would be disparity, which would bring sorrow to my Will and unhappiness to the human will.”

Volume 35, Mar. 6, 1938 – My daughter, when the creature abandons herself in our Will, our satisfaction is so great that she pours into Us, and We pour into her, giving her our new Life, new love, new sanctity and new knowledge of our Supreme Being. When the creature abandons herself in our Divine Volition, We can make the greatest prodigies and the most surprising graces in her, since our own Will will receive and deposit what We want to give to the creature. By abandoning herself in our Will, she storms Heaven, and her empire is such that she imposes herself over our Divine Being, enclosing It within her littleness; while she, triumphant, encloses herself within our Divine Womb.”

Volume 36, June 12, 1938“Oh, if everyone abandoned themselves in my arms! The earth would disappear for them, they wouldn't pay attention to anybody, I would be enough for all. I love, so much, the one who lives abandoned in my arms that I show her the greatest excesses of my love, my love jokes, my caresses. I reach the point of inventing new love tricks to keep them busy and centered in my love. Therefore, live abandoned in my arms and in everything you will find your Jesus defending, helping and sustaining you."

Volume 20, Nov. 16, 1926 – …the more you abandon yourself in the Supreme Will, the more you advance along Its ways, the more knowledges you acquire, and the more you take possession of the goods which are in the Divine Will; because in It there is always something to know and to take.”

Vol. 36, Sept. 5, 1938 -  “…I was thinking to myself: it seems to me difficult to live in It; how can the creature reach this point? The human weaknesses, the circumstances of life, many times, are too painful; the unexpected encounters, the so many difficulties that one doesn't even know what to do - wouldn't all these things lead the creature astray from a life so holy that it would take a perfect attention not to? And my sweet Jesus, continuing His say with such a tenderness that I felt my heart exploding, added: "My little daughter of my Will, my interest and my continuous yearning for the creature to live in my Will is such that, once we've made the agreement, Myself and her, with a firm decision that she must live in my Fiat - this being My Will - I am the first one who makes the sacrifice to obtain the intent, so that she may live in It. I place Myself at her disposal. I give her all the graces, light, love and the very knowledge of my Will, so that she herself has to feel the need to live in It. When I want something, and she promptly accepts doing what I want, I take care of everything; and when she fails for weakness, for inconstancy or for negligence, not for will, I come to compensate, and I do what she was supposed to do, transferring to her what I did as if she had done it.”

From In Sinu Jesu, When Heart Speaks to Heart -
 “How does one come to that degree of trust?  By entrusting to Me very little things, day by day, as they arise, and by leaving them to Me. This was also the wisdom of My priest Don Dolindo.  ‘Jesus’, he used to say to Me, ‘you take care of this.’ And then he went his way lighthearted and confident that I would honor the confidence he placed in Me.”
Jesus, I abandon myself to you. You take care of everything!

The Glory be….

May 1, 1920 - “My daughter, for one who lives in my Will, her Sanctity has only one point - it is the continued ‘Glory be’, followed by ‘as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.’ There is nothing which does not give glory to God - complete in everything, always stable, always the same, always queen, without ever changing. This Sanctity is not subject to setbacks, to losses – It is to always reign. So, Its foundation is the ‘Glory be’, Its prerogative is the ‘as it was in the beginning, etc.’”

March 2, 1926 - I prayed Jesus to give me the grace to fulfill His Most Holy Will. And my beloved Jesus, as though wanting to cheer me, came out from within my interior, and squeezing me tightly to His Most Holy Heart, infused new strength in me. At that moment, the Heavens opened and I heard everyone say, in chorus: “Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit”. I don’t know how, but it was my turn to answer: ‘As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.’ But who can say what was happening? In the word “Father” one could see the creative power flowing everywhere, preserving everything, giving life to everything. The mere breath of this word was enough to maintain everything He had created intact, beautiful and ever new. In the word “Son” one could see all the works of the Word, renewed, ordered, and all in act of filling Heaven and earth to give themselves for the good of creatures. In the word “Holy Spirit” one could see all things being invested with a speaking, operative and vivifying love. But who can say everything? I felt my poor mind immersed in the eternal beatitudes, and my adorable Jesus, wanting to call me back into myself, told me: “My daughter, do you know why it was your turn to say the second part of the ‘Glory be’? Since my Will is in you, it befitted you to bring the earth up to Heaven, in order to give, in the name of all, together with the Celestial Court, that glory which will never end - ‘world without end’. Eternal things, which never end, can be found only in my Will, and one who possesses It is in communication with Heaven. This soul takes part in everything they do in the celestial regions, and she is as though in act together with the celestial Blessed.” 

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive