Sunday, September 13, 2020

The Fiat

 


The Power of the Word “Fiat”

(The word Fiat signifies God’s one operation that creates, redeems and sanctifies…from The Gift of Living in the Divine Will, Ch. II, 2.1 The Fiat of Creation) 

“What would you have done without this word (Fiat) that released a torrent of bitterness for me, and one of infinite mercy for you?  Heaven was closed to you by sin, and then this single word from my lips saved the universe.”  (Excerpt from “Rose and Thorns”, Bl. Concepcion Cabrera de Armida)


Vol. 12, January 10, 1921 - The ‘Fiat Mihi’ of the Most Holy Virgin. God wants a second ‘yes’ in His Will: the ‘Fiat’ of Luisa:

“The first ‘yes’ in my Fiat I asked of my dear Mama, and – oh! power of Her Fiat in my Will - as soon as the Divine Fiat met with the Fiat of my Mama, the two became one. My Fiat raised Her, divinized Her, overshadowed Her, and without human intervention, She conceived Me, Son of God. Only in my Fiat could She conceive Me; my Fiat communicated to Her the immensity, the infinity, the fecundity, in a divine manner, and this is why the Immense, the Eternal, the Infinite One could be conceived in Her. As soon as She said ‘Fiat Mihi’, not only did She take possession of Me, but She overshadowed all creatures, all created things together. She felt all the lives of creatures within Herself, and from that moment She began to act as Mother and Queen of all. How many portents does this ‘yes’ of my Mama not contain – if I wanted to tell them all, you would never finish hearing them.”

 Now, a second ‘yes’ in my Will I asked of you; and you, though trembling, pronounced it. This ‘yes’ in my Volition will have its portents, it will have a divine fulfillment. You – follow Me, and sink deeper into the immense sea of my Will, and I will take care of everything. My Mama did not think about how I would get to conceive Myself in Her; She only said ‘Fiat Mihi (let it be done to me)’, and I took care of the way in which to be conceived. So you will do.”


Vol. 12, January 17, 1921 - The ‘Fiat Mihi’ of the Most Holy Virgin had the same power of the Creative Fiat. The Third Fiat will be the fulfillment and completion of the prayer taught by Jesus: the ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua sicut in Coelo et in Terra’:


“My daughter, the Fiat is all full of life; even more, It is life itself, and therefore all lives and all things come out from within the Fiat. From my ‘Fiat’ Creation came out; therefore in each created thing one can see the imprint of the Fiat. From the ‘Fiat Mihi’ of my dear Mama, pronounced in my Volition, having the same power of my Creative ‘Fiat’, Redemption came out. So, there is nothing in Redemption which does not contain the imprint of the ‘Fiat Mihi’ of my Mama. Even my very Humanity, my steps, the works, the words, were sealed by Her ‘Fiat Mihi.’ My pains, the wounds, the thorns, the Cross, my Blood, had the imprint of Her ‘Fiat Mihi’, because things carry the imprint of the origin from which they came out. My origin in time was the ‘Fiat Mihi’ of the Immaculate Mama, therefore all my operating carries the mark of Her ‘Fiat Mihi’. So, in each Sacramental Host there is Her ‘Fiat Mihi’; if man rises from sin, if the newborn is baptized, if Heaven opens to receive souls, it is the ‘Fiat Mihi’ of my Mama that marks, that follows everything, and from It everything proceeds. Oh! power of the Fiat - It rises at each instant, It multiplies, and It makes Itself life of all goods. 

Now I want to tell you why I asked for your ‘Fiat’ - your ‘yes’ in my Will. I want my prayer that was taught – the ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua sicut in Coelo et in terra’ (Thy Will be done on earth as in heaven)- this prayer of so many centuries, of so many generations, to have its fulfillment and completion. This is why I wanted another ‘yes’ in my Will - another ‘Fiat’ containing the creative power. I want the ‘Fiat’ that rises at each instant, that multiplies for all; I want in one soul my same ‘Fiat’ which rises to my throne, and with Its creative power brings upon earth the life of the ‘Fiat on earth as It is in Heaven’.” 

Vol. 12, February 22, 1921 - The Third Fiat will give such grace to the creature as to make her return almost to the state of origin; and then God will take His perpetual rest in the last Fiat:

“Let us say ‘Fiat’ together.” And everything - Heaven and earth - was filled with adorations to the Supreme Majesty. And, again, He repeated: “Fiat”, and the Blood, the wounds, the pains of Jesus, arose and multiplied to infinity. And then, for the third time: “Fiat”, and this Fiat multiplied in all the wills of creatures, to sanctify them. Then He said to me: “My daughter these three Fiats are the Creating, the Redeeming, and the Sanctifying. In creating man, I endowed him with three powers - intellect, memory and will; with three Fiats I will accomplish the work of the sanctification of man.

 At the Creating Fiat, the intellect of man remains as though enraptured - and how many things he comprehends of Me and of how I love him, as I am hidden in all created things to make Myself known and to give him love to make Myself loved. In the Fiat of Redemption, his memory remains as though enchained by the excesses of my love in suffering so much to help and save man in the state of sin. In the third Fiat, my love wants to display even more; I want to assail the human will, I want to place my very Will as support of his will, in such a way that the human will will remain not only enraptured, enchained, but sustained by an Eternal Will, such that, making Itself prop for the whole of man, he will almost be unable to escape It.

 The generations will not end until my Will reigns upon earth. My Redeeming Fiat will place Itself in the middle, between the Creating Fiat and the Sanctifying Fiat. They will intertwine, all three together, and will accomplish the sanctification of man. The third Fiat will give such grace to the creature as to make her return almost to the state of origin; and then, once I have seen man just as he came out of Me, my work will be complete, and I will take my perpetual rest in the last Fiat. Only the life in my Volition will give back to man the state of origin. Therefore, be attentive, and together with Me, help Me to complete the sanctification of the creature.”

On hearing this, I said: ‘Jesus, my Love, I am not able to do as You do, nor as You teach Me; and I am almost afraid of your reproaches if I don’t do well what You want from me.’ And He, all goodness: “I too know that you cannot do perfectly what I tell you, but wherever you cannot reach, I make up for you. However, it is necessary that I attract you, and that you comprehend what you must do, so that, if you cannot do everything, you may do what you can. But while I speak to you, your will remains chained with Mine, and you would want to do what I tell you; and I consider this as if you were doing everything.” And I: ‘How can this way of living in the Divine Will be spread and taught to others; and who will be willing?’ And Jesus: “My daughter, with my descending upon earth, even if no one had been saved, the work of glorifying the Father would already be complete. The same now: even if no one wanted to receive this gift - which will not be - you alone will be enough for Me, and you will give Me the complete glory that I want from all creatures.”

May 24, 1924 - To doubt about the celestial doctrine of the Divine Will is the most absurd thing. The first word which God pronounced in Creation was ‘Fiat’. This word encloses everything, and with it God gave the first lesson about His Will:

“You must know the cause - the reason why the Divine Wisdom and Omnipotence wanted to pronounce the ‘Fiat’ in Creation. He could have created all things without saying a word, but since He wanted His Will to hover over all things, and for all things to receive the virtue and the goods It contains, He pronounced the ‘Fiat’. And as He pronounced It, He communicated the prodigies of His Will, so that all things might have my Will as life, as regime, as example and as teacher. Great, my daughter, was the first word of your God which resounded in the vault of the heavens – it was the ‘Fiat’; nor did He say anything else. This meant that everything was in the Fiat; with the Fiat I created everything, I constituted everything, I ordered everything, I enclosed everything, I bound all Its goods for the benefit of all those who would not go out of my eternal Fiat. 

And when, after I created everything, I wanted to create man, I did nothing but repeat the Fiat, as though kneading him with my own Will; and then I added: ‘Let Us make man in Our image and likeness. By virtue of Our Will, he will maintain Our likeness whole within himself, and will preserve Our image beautiful and intact.’ See then, how the Uncreated Wisdom, as if unable to say anything else but ‘Fiat’, wanted to pronounce It, so necessary was this lesson, so sublime, for all. And this Fiat is still hovering over the whole Creation, as the preserver of my own works, and as though in act of descending upon earth to invest man, to enclose him once again within Itself, so that he may return there where he came from – that is, having come out of my Will, into my Will he may return. In fact, it is my Will that all things created by Me return along the same path from which they came, so that they may come back to Me beautiful, decorous, and as though carried in triumph by my very Will.

So, everything I have told you about my Will had this as my purpose: that my Will be known and come to reign upon earth - and what I have said will be. I will overwhelm everything in order to obtain this, but everything must return to Me within that word – ‘Fiat’. ‘Fiat’ did God say, and ‘Fiat’ must man say. In all his things, he will have nothing but the echo of my Fiat, the mark of my Fiat, the works of my Fiat, so that I may give the goods which my Will contains. In this way, I will fulfill the complete purpose of all Creation.”

January 2, 1923 - Prodigies of the Divine Fiat in the void of the soul:

"Now, my daughter, do you see this great void in which I created so many things? Yet, the void of the soul is even greater. The former was to serve as the dwelling place of man; the void of the soul was to serve as the dwelling place of a God. I was not to pronounce my Fiat for six days, as in creating the universe (Exodus 20:11 - …for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day…), but for as many days as the life of man contains - and so many times for as many as, putting his own will aside, he would let Mine operate. Therefore, since my Fiat was to do more things than It did in Creation, more space was needed. But do you know who gives Me free field in order to fill this great void of the soul? One who lives in my Will. My Fiats are pronounced repeatedly; each thought is accompanied by the power of my Fiat, and – oh! how many stars adorn the heaven of the intelligence of the soul. Her actions are followed by my Fiat, and – oh! how many suns rise within her. Her words, invested by my Fiat, are sweeter than the murmuring of the waters of the sea, in which the sea of my graces flows in order to fill this great void, and my Fiat delights in forming waves that reach beyond Heaven, and descend again, more loaded, to expand the sea of the soul. My Fiat blows upon her heart, and of her heartbeats It makes fires of love. My Fiat leaves nothing out; It invests each affection, the tendencies, the desires, and forms in them the most beautiful flowerings.

 How many things does my Fiat not operate in this great void of the soul who lives in my Will! Oh! how the whole machine of the universe is left behind. The Heavens are astounded; trembling, they watch the omnipotent Fiat operating in the will of the creature, and they feel twice as happy every time this Fiat acts and renews Its creative power. So, they are all attentive around Me, to see when my Fiat is pronounced, in order to collect their double glory and happiness. Oh! if all knew the power of my Fiat and the great good It contains, they would all give themselves prey to my omnipotent Will. Yet, there is much to weep about. How many souls, with these great voids within, are worse than the great void of the universe before my Fiat was pronounced! Since my Fiat does not hover within them, everything is disorder, the darkness is so thick as to strike horror and fright. There is one heap, all mixed together - nothing is in place. The work of Creation is upset in them, because my Fiat alone is order - the human will is disorder.  Therefore, my daughter, if you want order within yourself, let my Fiat be the life of everything in you…”

 Vol. 35, Nov. 7, 1937:  Our Blessed Mother says: “All that I am and possess, is all for my children. Please, listen to me! I feel my Heart bursting for love! Have mercy on a Mother, who loves and wants to provide for her children, to make them happy! My happiness is not full. I feel it halved because I don’t have my children delighting together with Me. Therefore, hurry - may the Divine Will be known, so that they may also know the restlessness of their Mother, and how I want to provide for them, and make them happy and holy!”

From the Prayers of Luisa: 

My Love, let us unite together the Creating Fiat, the Redeeming Fiat, and my Fiat in Your Will.  Let us make them one alone.  Let one disappear in the other in order that You may have complete love, perpetual glory, divine adorations and eternal blessings from the Creation, from the Redemption and from Your, ‘THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.’  Heavenly Queen, divine Mother, You who had the primacy in the Divine Will, extend your blue mantle in the immensity of the Eternal Will and wrap all creatures in it.  Seal their foreheads with the mark of the Divine Will, so that all may live on the Life of the Divine Will upon the earth, to be able to pass into your Maternal Womb to live on the Divine Will in Heaven.  Amen.

Lynne B. JMJ,   Dec. 2017

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive