Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fire from God





Book of Heaven, Vol. 1 - “Do not fear. See, this ball of fire will cause fire, but will only strike the evil – the good will receive no harm.”

Book of Heaven, October 20, 1905 - “My daughter, sin is fire, my Justice is fire. Now, since my Justice must remain always the same, just always in Its operating, without receiving any profane fire into Itself, when the fire of sin wants to unite to Its own fire, it pours it over the earth, converting it into fire of chastisement.”

Book of Heaven, October 16, 1918 – “There will be a general uproar - confusion everywhere; by the sword, by fire and by water, by sudden deaths, by contagious diseases, I will renew the world - I will make new things. The nations will form a sort of tower of Babel; they will reach the point of being unable even to understand one another; the peoples will rebel among themselves, they will no longer want kings. All will be humiliated, and peace will come only from Me. And if you hear them say ‘peace’, it will not be true, but apparent. Once I have purged everything, I will place my finger in a surprising way, and will give the true peace. …There will be the great triumph and the union of peoples. Therefore, pray - and it takes patience, because this will not be so soon, but it will take time.”

Book of Heaven, September 1, 1922 – “The earth is about to unleash flames to chastise the creatures. My love, which runs toward them to cover them with graces, being rejected, turns into fire to strike them. So, humanity finds itself between two fires - fire from Heaven and fire from the earth.”


No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive