Sunday, September 6, 2020

Three necessary conditions to obtain the Kingdom of the Divine Will

March 20, 1932 Three necessary conditions in order to obtain the Kingdom of the Divine Will. How everyone lives in the Divine Will. Different ways of living.


Luisa: I was thinking of the Divine Will and I said to myself: “If Our Lord so very loves to make known a Volition so holy and wants that he reign in the midst of creatures, why then does he want that one prays in order to obtain it? While one time (that) he wants it, he can also give it without so much (as anyone) praying for it.”  And my sweet Jesus surprising me said to me:

“My daughter, knowing my Divine Will is the greatest thing that I can give and the creature can receive.  And his reigning is the confirmation of his great gift, it is the carrying out of his known Will. Hence it is necessary to ask for him. With asking for him [the creature] disposes herself for it, she forms in herself the Palace where to receive him. With asking for him she acquires the love in order to love him, she acquires the dowries of sacrifice that is needed in order to possess him, and as she asks, the human volition loses its ground, is weakened, loses strength and is disposed to receive the dominion of the Supreme Volition. And God seeing himself prayed to disposes himself to give it. The dispositions are needed on both parts in order to give our celestial gifts. How many gifts we want to give, but because we are not asked we retain them in ourselves, waiting to give them when we will be asked. Asking is as if it might open the commerce between the Creator and the creature. If she does not ask, the commerce is closed and our celestial gifts don’t descend in order to put themselves in circuit upon the face of the earth. Hence, (the) first indispensable necessities in order to obtain the Kingdom of the Divine Will is to ask for it with incessant prayers, because as one prays, thus the little letters arrive to us, now with solicitudes, now with supplications, now with accord that want to have to do with our Will, until the last letter will arrive with the final accord

“(The) second necessities, more indispensable than the first in order to obtain this kingdom: it is necessary to know what can be had. Who can ever think of a good, desire it, love it, if she doesn’t know that she can obtain it? No one. If the ancients might not have known that the future Redeemer should come, no one would have given thought nor [would they have] prayed, nor hoped for salvation, because the salvation, the sanctity of those times remained fixed, centralized in the future Celestial Savior. Outside of this there was no hope for some good. To know that one can have a good forms the substance, the life, the food of that good in the creature. Behold therefore the so many knowledges on my Will that I have manifested to you, so that it can be known that they can have the Kingdom of my Will. When one knows that a good can be had, the arts are used, the industries, and the means are undertaken in order to obtain the intent.

“The third necessary means is to know that God wants to give this kingdom. This casts the foundations, the certain hope in order to obtain it, and forms the last preparations in order to receive the Kingdom of my Divine Will. [For] a good that one wants and longs for, to know that who can give it, already wants to give it, it can be called the last blow of grace and the final act in order to obtain that which one wants. In fact if I might not have manifested to you that I can give and want to give my Divine Will dominating and reigning in the midst of creatures, you would have been indifferent like all the others for a good so great. So that your interest, your prayers have been effects and parts of that which you have known. And I myself when I came upon the earth, [in] the thirty years of my hidden life it can be said that I apparently didn’t do good to anyone, nor did even one know me. I remained in the midst of them unobserved, the whole good was developed between me and the Celestial Father, my Celestial Mother and dear St. Joseph, because they knew who I was; all the others [knew] nothing. Instead when I went out from my hideaway and openly made myself known saying that I was really the promised Messiah, their Redeemer and Savior, and although with having made myself known I attracted on me calumnies, persecutions, contradictions, anger, hatred of the Hebrews and the Passion and death itself. All these evils that as copious rain rained on me had the beginning in making myself known, I affirmed that which I really was, the Word Eternal descended from heaven in order to save them. So very true that even when I (was) in the house of Nazareth, not knowing who I was, no one said anything of me, nor did they slander me nor did they hurt me. As I revealed myself all the evils fell on me. But this was necessary to make myself known, otherwise I would have left again for heaven without completing the purpose for which I came upon the earth. Instead with making myself known, in spite that I attracted so many evils, in the midst of this abyss of evils I formed my Apostles, announced the Gospel, worked prodigies, and my knowledge instigated my enemies to make me suffer so many sufferings, even to give me death on the cross. But I obtained my intent, that so many would know me in the midst of so many that didn’t want to know me, and to complete my Redemption. I knew that, with making myself known, the perfidy and pride of the Hebrews would have done so much. But it was necessary to make myself known, because a person, a good if it isn’t known it is not bearer of life nor of good. The good, the truths not known remain impeded in itself without fecundity, as so many sterile mothers that finish with their generation.

“You see therefore how necessary it is that one knows that I can give the Kingdom of my Will and that I want to give it. I can say that (there) enters the same necessity as that to make known that I was the Son of God that I came upon the earth. And it’s also true that many with knowing this will repeat that which they did to me when I made known who I was; the longed for Messiah; calumnies, contradictions, doubts, suspicions, contempts, as already they have done [there was] hardly the beginning of the printing that mentioned to make my Divine Will known. But this says nothing, and the good possesses the strength to wound evil, creatures, hell, feeling themselves wounded they are armed against the good and would like to annihilate the good, she or he who wants to make the good known. But in spite of all that which they have wanted at the first beginning, on his wanting the knowledge of my Will to be born, and that he wants to reign, they have as suffocated him. Yet he has made his first steps, and that which some didn’t believe, others have believed. The first steps will call the second, the third, and so on, in spite that there won’t lack those people who will arouse contradictions and doubts, but it is of absolute necessity that one knows my Divine Will, that I can give him and I want to give him. These are the conditions that without them God can not give that which he wants to give, and the creature can not receive him. Therefore pray, and do not give back in making my Divine Will known. The time, the circumstances, the things, the persons change, they are not always those. Therefore that which one doesn’t obtain today can be obtained tomorrow, however to the confusion of whom has suffocated a good so great. But my Will will triumph and will have his kingdom upon the earth.”

Whence I continued to think of the Divine Will and I abandoned all of myself in his divine arms, and my beloved Jesus added:
“Good daughter, you should know that my Divine Will possesses and contains inside of himself everything; all the joys, all the beauties, from Him everything goes forth, and without losing anything, he contains everything in himself. It can be said that he carries everyone and everything in his immense womb of light. So that everyone lives in Him, with this difference, that one who with all her will wants to live in Him and lets herself be subjugated by his dominion, lives as daughter, and as daughter becomes constituted heiress of joys, of beauties, of the goods of her Mother/(the Divine Will), in a way that this Divine Mother is all intent to embellish, to enrich and to make her daughter rejoice. Instead one who wants to live of human will and does not let herself be subjugated by his dominion she lives in this Holy Will, but lives not as daughter but as stranger, and all the joys are converted for the creature into bitterness, the riches into poverty, beauties into ugliness; because living as stranger she lives as set apart from the goods that my Divine Will possesses, and justly merits that she possesses nothing of the good. Her human volition that subjugates her gives her that which it holds: passions, weaknesses, miseries. Nothing escapes from my Divine Will, not even hell, and since they have not loved him in life, they have lived as limbs detached from Him, but always inside, not outside. Now in those dismal prisons joys, happiness, the beatitudes of my Divine Will are converted into sufferings and into eternal torments. Therefore the living in my Will is not new, as some believe. Everyone lives in Him, good and bad. If one wants to say new, it is the way of living. 

“One who recognizes him as continuous act of life, who gives him the dominion in all her acts, because the living in Him is the sanctity of every instant that the creature receives. It can be said that she grows continually in sanctity, but sanctity fed by my Will, grown together with Him. So that she feels my Will for life more than her own life. Instead one who doesn’t live in Him, in spite that she remains there within she doesn’t recognize him in her every act, and lives as if she might live distant from Him and might not receive the continuous act of his life, in spite that she receives it. In this way the sanctity of living in my Volition is not formed, but at the most the sanctity of circumstances. So that they remember my Divine Will when oppressed by a need, a sorrow, a cross, [then] he hears them exclaim: ‘The Divine Will be done.’ And in all the rest of their life, my Will where is he? Isn’t he already with them contributing to all their acts? He remained, but they didn’t recognize him. It happens as to a mother that lives in her palace, who has given forth many children to the light. Some of these always remain around the mother, whom infuses in the children her noble ways, she feeds them with delicate and good foods, dresses them with decent attire, entrusts her secrets to them and makes them heirs of her goods. One can say that the mother lives in the children and the children in the mother. They felicitate each other and love with inseparable love. The other children live in the palace of the mother, but are not always around her. They find pleasure in living in the distant rooms from those of the mother, hence they don’t learn her noble ways, they don’t dress with decency. The foods that they take do them more evil than good, and if sometimes they go to the mother it is not for love, but for need. Whence the great difference between the one and the other of these children; in spite of all this the one and the other live in the palace of the mother. Thus everyone lives in my Will, but only one who wants to, lives of Him, lives in Him as child with her Mother. All the others in spite that they live in Him, they don’t even know him, others live as strangers, others know him in order to offend him.”

Lynne Bauer, JMJ


No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive