Friday, August 13, 2021

The Bread of the Divine Will

 


THE BREAD OF THE DIVINE WILL

John 6:31-35 - Our fathers did eat manna in the desert, as it is written: He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you; Moses gave you not bread from heaven, but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is that which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life to the world. They said therefore unto him: Lord, give us always this bread. And Jesus said to them: I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall not hunger: and he that believeth in me shall never thirst.

John 6:38 - "Because I came down from heaven, not to do my own will,

but the will of him that sent me."

 

Book of Heaven, Vol. 11, Sept. 25, 1913

I told the confessor that Jesus had said to me that the Will of God is the center of the soul; that this center is in the depth of the soul, and that, spreading Its rays like sun, It gives light to the mind, sanctity to the actions, strength to the steps, life to the heart, power to the word and to everything; and not only this, but also that while this center - the Will of God - is inside of us, so that we may never escape from It, and so as to remain at our continuous disposal, never leaving us alone or separated even for one minute - at the same time, It is also in front of us, on our right, on our left, behind and everywhere, and It will be our center also in Heaven. The confessor was saying, instead, that the Most Holy Sacrament is our center.

 Now, on coming, blessed Jesus told me: “My daughter, I had to make it in such a way that sanctity might be easy and accessible to all - unless they did not want it - in all conditions, in all circumstances and in every place. It is true that the Most Holy Sacrament is center; but who instituted It? Who subdued my Humanity to enclose Itself within the small circle of a Host? Wasn’t that my Will? Therefore my Will will always have primacy over everything. Besides, if everything is in the Eucharist, the priests who call Me from Heaven into their hands, and who are in contact with my Sacramental Flesh more than anyone, should be the holiest and the most good; but instead, many of them are the worst. Poor Me, how they treat Me in the Most Holy Sacrament! And the many devout souls who receive Me, perhaps every day, should be as many saints if the center of the Eucharist were sufficient. But instead – and it is something to be cried over - they remain always at the same point: vain, irascible, punctilious, etc. Poor center of the Most Holy Sacrament, how dishonored It remains! 


Book of Heaven, May 2, 1923

“My daughter, oh! how well your acts done in my Will harmonize. They harmonize with mine, with those of my beloved Mama, and one disappears within the other, forming one single act - it seems like Heaven on earth, and the earth in Heaven; and the echo of one in three and of three in one, of the Sacrosanct Trinity. Oh! how sweet it sounds to Our hearing, how it enraptures Us, but so much as to capture Our Will from Heaven to earth. And when my ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua’ has Its fulfillment ‘on earth as It is in Heaven’, then will the complete fulfillment of the second part of the Our Father take place - that is, ‘Give us this day our daily bread.’ I said: ‘Our Father, in the name of all, I ask You for three kinds of bread each day: the bread of your Will, or rather, more than bread, because if bread is necessary two or three times a day, this one is necessary at each moment, in all circumstances. Even more, it must be not only bread, but like balsamic air that brings life - the circulation of the Divine Life in the creature. Father, if this bread of your Will is not given, I will never be able to receive all the fruits of my Sacramental Life, which is the second bread we ask of You every day. Oh! how my Sacramental Life feels discomforted, because the bread of your Will does not nourish them; on the contrary, it finds the corrupted bread of the human will. Oh! how disgusting it is to Me! How I shun it! And even though I go to them, yet I cannot give them the fruits, the goods, the effects, the sanctity, because I do not find Our bread in them. And if I give something, it is in small proportion, according to their dispositions, but not all the goods which I contain; and my Sacramental Life is patiently waiting for man to take the bread of the Supreme Will, in order to be able to give all the good of my Sacramental Life. See then, how the Sacrament of the Eucharist - and not only It, but all the Sacraments, left to my Church and instituted by Me - will give all the fruits which they contain and complete fulfillment, when Our bread, that is, the Will of God, is done on earth as It is in Heaven.”

“Then I asked for the third bread - the material one. How could I say: ‘Give us this day our bread’? In view of the fact that, as man would do Our Will, what was Ours would be his, and so the Father would no longer have to give the bread of His Will, the bread of my Sacramental Life and the daily bread of natural life, to illegitimate, usurping, evil children, but to legitimate and good children, who would share in the goods of their Father; it is because of this that I said: ‘Give us our bread.’ Then will they eat the blessed bread; everything will smile around them, and Heaven and earth will carry the mark of the harmony of their Creator. “

“After this I added: ‘Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.’ So, charity also will be perfect. Then will forgiveness have the mark of heroism, as I had it on the Cross - once man has eaten the bread of my Will as my Humanity ate it. Then will the virtues be absorbed into my Will and receive the mark of true heroism and of divine virtues; they will be like many little rivulets which will gush forth from the bosom of the great sea of my Will.”

“And if I added, ‘And lead us not into temptation’ - how could God ever lead man into temptation? - it was because man is always man, free in himself, since I never take away from him the rights I gave him in creating him; and he, frightened and fearful of himself, tacitly cries out, and prays without expressing it with words: ‘Give us the bread of your Will, that we may reject all temptations; and by virtue of this bread, deliver us from every evil. Amen.’”

 “See, then, how all the goods of man find again their connection, the tight bond of the ‘Let Us make man in Our image and likeness’, the validity of each of his acts, the restitution of the lost goods, as well as the signature and the assurance that his lost happiness, both terrestrial and celestial, is given back to him. Therefore, it is so necessary that my Will be done on earth as It is in Heaven, that I had no other interest, nor did I teach any other prayer but the ‘Our Father’. And the Church, faithful executor and depository of my teachings, has it always on Her lips, and in every circumstance. And everyone - learned and ignorant, little and great, priests and lay people, kings and subjects - all pray to Me that my Will be done on earth as It is in Heaven.”  

 

Book of Heaven, January 10, 1926

“My Will makes Its way in the seed, as It makes the earth receive it, giving it the virtue of making it germinate and multiply. It performs Its crafting by calling the water to water it, the sun to fecundate it, the wind to purify it, the cold to make it take root, the heat to develop it and make it reach the proper maturity. Then It gives virtue to the machines to cut it, to thresh it, to grind it, so as to be able to give it the substance of bread; and calling the fire to cook it, It offers it to the mouth of the creature, that she may eat of it and preserve her life. See, then, how long a way and a crafting has my Will done in that seed; how many things It has called over that seed, to make it reach, as bread, the mouth of creatures! Now, who gives the final step to the way of my Will, and the fulfillment of the final act of my Supreme Volition? One who takes that bread and eats it as bearer of the Divine Will within it; and as she eats that bread, she eats my Will in it, to increase the strengths of her body and soul, as the Divine Will’s fulfillment of everything. The creature, one can say, is the center of the rest to which my Will aspires in all the ways and crafting It makes in all created things, in order to reach the creature.” 

 

Book of Heaven, July 4, 1927

“My daughter, just as in the sacramental host there are the little accidents of the bread, and your Jesus hides inside of them, alive and real – and as many Jesuses for as many as are the hosts - in the same way, in the soul there are the accidents of the human will, not subject to being consumed like the accidents of my Sacramental Life, and therefore more fortunate and more solid. And just as the Eucharistic Life multiplies in the hosts, so does my Divine Will multiply my Life in each act of the human will, which, more than accident, lends itself to the multiplication of my Life. As you were making your will flow within Mine and wanted to give Me to each one, so was my Will forming my Life in yours, and from Its light It released my Life, giving Me to each one, and – oh! how happy I felt that the little daughter of my Will was forming so many of my Lives in the accidents of her will, to give Me not only to animate creatures, but to all things created by Me. So, as I was multiplying my Life, I felt I was constituting Myself the King of all: King of the sun, of the sea, King of the flowers, of the stars, of the heavens – in sum, of everything. My daughter, one who lives in my Will possesses within herself the fount of the source of the Sacraments, and can multiply Me as much as she wants and in whatever way she wants.”

 

Book of Heaven, September 15, 1929

My daughter, the first who will do my Divine Will and will live in It, will be like the yeast of Its Kingdom. The many knowledges which I have manifested to you about my Divine Fiat will be like the flour for the bread, which, in finding the yeast, becomes fermented – as much flour as one puts in. But the flour is not enough – it takes the yeast and the water in order to form the true bread, to nourish the human generations. In the same way, the yeast of the few who live in my Divine Volition is necessary to Me, as well as the multiplicity of the knowledges about It, which will serve as the mass of light that will give all the goods which are needed in order to nourish and make happy all those who want to live in the Kingdom of my Divine Will. Therefore, do not worry if you are alone and few are those who know, in part, what regards my Divine Will; as long as the little portion of the yeast is formed, united to Its knowledges, the rest will come by itself.” 

 

Book of Heaven, May 10, 1931

“My daughter, just as the yeast has the virtue of fermenting the bread, so is my Will the fermentator of the acts of the creature. As she calls my Divine Will into her acts, they remain fermented by It, and form the bread of the Kingdom of my Will. Now, in order to make much bread, the yeast is not enough, but it takes much flour; it takes someone who must do these acts of uniting flour and yeast; it takes water, bond of union to be able to knead flour and yeast, so that the yeast may communicate the fermenting virtue, and the flour may receive it. Then it takes the fire, to cook this bread, to form it as nourishing and digestible bread. Now, does it not take more time, more acts, to form it, rather than to eat it? The sacrifice is in forming it; as for eating it, it is done quickly, and one feels the taste of the sacrifice. So, my daughter, the yeast of my Divine Fiat, which has only the virtue of fermenting your acts, emptying them of the human will in order to convert them into bread of Divine Will, is not enough, but it takes a continuation of acts, of sacrifices – and for a long time, in such a way that my Will, with Its fermenting virtue, will ferment all these acts so as to form much bread and keep it prepared and in store for the children of Its Kingdom. When everything will be formed, what is left is to dispose the events; and this is easier, and is done quickly, because it is in Our power to move the secondary causes in order to do what We want. Did I not do likewise for Redemption? My long thirty years of my hidden life were like the yeast in which all my acts were fermented, to form and ferment the great good of Redemption. The short life of my public life and my Passion was my fermented bread that my Divine Will formed and fermented in my acts which, like bread, I broke for all and gave to eat, so that all might receive the bread of the redeemed ones, to acquire the necessary strengths to put themselves in safety. Therefore, give yourself no concern; think of doing your duty and letting not one of your acts escape in which you do not put the yeast of my Divine Will, so that your being may remain fermented by It; and I will think of all the rest.”  

 

L. Bauer, Aug. 3, 2018

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive