Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Eucharistic Experiences

 I have been discerning for quite sometime about posting this, but I feel Our Lord desires this because of the lack of faith in the Church and in our world.  I begin with my coming into the Catholic Church in Jan. 1993.  This is offered for your discernment.  Your are free to believe or not to believe, but be sure that what I have written is what I have experienced in truth and from my heart.  Some of this is copied from my notes and other is written from memory:


This particular writing is written from memory on March 12, 2018:  I had been drawn to Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament for some time prior to coming into the Church.  One day I had been in the Adoration chapel at St. Paul of the Cross in North Palm Bch., FL and while in prayer, I saw interiorly a vision of Jesus standing in before the Monstrance with His hands out towards me and said to me, “Come to me.”  I understood immediately what this meant and went to one of the Priests and told him what I experienced.  He told me he wanted me to come into the Church right away, and he set the date for January 12, 1993 – my dad’s birthday. I had a choice to either go with my family to my dad’s birthday party or give myself to Jesus.  I chose the latter, much to the dismay of my family.  There were very few people at the Church – only my husband, a few friends, and two of our Priests. The Bishop was not present, but the Priests had his permission for the ceremony.  (March 14, 2018 – (two days after what I have written above) During my Adoration hour today, I was reading from the book “In Sinu Jesu” and read: “How often did I say to my disciples, ‘Come to me.’”  Once again I thank Our Lord for this confirmation!)

Sat. June 5, 1993 – Adoration chapel St. Josephs Church, Stuart, FL (pg. 12 of my notes)

During Adoration a shape of a heart, a faint redish color, appeared in the lower left corner (facing the Host) of the Host.  This heart was not visible when I first came into the chapel, but only appeared as I was praying while looking at the Host.  I was alone in the chapel.  (As I had entered into the Catholic Church in Jan. of this year, only 5 months prior to this experience, I wasn’t aware that the Blessed Sacrament could not be left alone which happened many times at this church during my visits for Adoration).  When the heart appeared, I went directly in front of the large Host to see if it was possibly a reflection coming from somewhere, but as there were no windows or anything that could have caused this, knelt down before the Host and prayed.  My mind kept thinking how perfect the shape of the heart was – I just kept saying this to myself over and over.  Then while praying I heard in my interior, “By My cross and resurrection, I have saved you.”

1993 – St. Josephs Church, Stuart, FL

During the Mass I felt a coldness in the Church which I did not usually feel as when I enter a Catholic Church I can feel the presence of God, but this day that presence was not there.  As I was so upset, a thought came to me that perhaps I should leave the Church as I felt God was not present in this Church, but I remained there.  As the Priest elevated the Host during the Consecration, I saw a bright light just to the left and above the Host which seemed to draw slowly into the Host.  Upon seeing this, I felt tremendous peace within me.

April 9, 1994 – St. Josephs Church, Stuart, FL – the day before Divine Mercy Sunday

Once again I had the feeling of my soul being elevated and during the Consecration surrounding the Host was a bright light especially on the left side.  I doubted what I was seeing and a thought came to me that it was a reflection from the windows.  Then when the Priest consecrated the Precious Blood, rays of light came from the top of the chalice.

May 28, 1994 – St. Paul of the Cross, North Palm Bch., FL

During the Mass there was a fragrance of roses around me especially when I approached the altar during Communion.  I felt a presence to my left side as I received Jesus.

Tues. 3/28/95 7:30AM - Adoration Chapel at St. Paul!s

While praying with my eyes closed, a bright light filled my vision. From the light I saw what appeared to be a very large chair with a high back and side arms. It was as though looking through a fog of light. I then could see, very vaguely, an outline of a person engulfed in the light. The light was very bright and I could not see clearly at all. At first I thought my mind conjured up a great sight! then began to think of Our Heavenly Father and fell into a prayer to Him. I then said to Him, "How can people not know that you are their Father, our Daddy. How can they think of you as being anything other than that (thinking about all the people that call Him Father-Mother, not recognizing Him as their Father). " I still thought that this was my imagination as I continued seeing this vision before me. It startled me to hear Him say to me, "Love them as I love them." I then thought that this was possibly S. trying to trick me so I immediately prayed to cast out any evil spirits, but it just stayed there before my eyes. A little while later He said,  “The veil will soon come down.”  For some reason I didn't want to listen as I could feel that He was going to say something else, so I began praying again. He again said, "The veil will soon come down. Then you will see wonders as you have never seen. " Moments later He said, I Am,(slight pause)Yahweh. "  All of this must have taken about 20 minutes. It was as if in slow motion. His voice was so very tender and loving! He spoke very slowly and clearly. My body felt as though I were no longer there in the chapel, but when someone came in the door, I was aware of their presence After I left the chapel, throughout Mass and for some time later, my body felt "numb". I have felt the peace of Our Lord before, but never anything quite like this. During Mass at the elevation of the Host, I saw a light come out of the back of the Host, facing Fr. Art. After communion, extremely bright lights were flashing in my head mostly coming from the right side and many shadows appeared.  


The next night (3/29/95), my husband asked me for this message and while reading it said he didn’t understand what “The veil will soon come down” meant.  He had just prayed for an answer when a Bishop speaking on EWTN showed a picture of Pope Leo NIII. There was a lady in the picture who was wearing a veil on her head - her hands were on the veil looking as though she were going to pull it down over her face. The Bishop went on to explain that this represented a death approaching or that Rome or a civilization was coming to an end, or that there was going to be a new time approaching.

 Sunday, April 2, 1995 – St. Paul of the Cross

This morning at Mass just after the Consecration, I saw the face of Jesus to my left (my eyes were closed at the time).  His head was surrounded with a crown of thorns; His cheeks sunken and hollow; His eyes staring above me and over my right shoulder.  The vison seemed to be in black and white, but I saw very clearly His eyes not staring at me, but past me and very, very sad.  He did not speak, but it came to me that reparation needed to be made for all who receive Him in a state of mortal sin.

April 26, 1995, early AM – St. Paul of the Cross

Jesus told me that I would feel His presence in a special way this day.  The moment I knelt down before Him in the Adoration chapel, I could feel great power coming from the Blessed Sacrament.  This power filled my entire being; my vision was filled with bright lights that seemed to flash inside my head.  The entire day I felt the presence of Our Lord and continuously praised Him.  It was as though He was with me the whole day and night.  My body seemed to float wherever I went.  Thank you, Jesus for this grace!

August, 1995, Adoration chapel St. Paul of the Cross

I saw an image of Jesus on the Cross and my heart was broken with sorrow for what He was suffering – the loss of souls.  He spoke to me of His suffering and said that we are still not listening.  He allowed me to fell just a drop of His sorrow and thanked me for my tears.  I continued to cry most of this day!

Friday, Sept. 1, 1995 Adoration chapel

I asked Our Lord to increase the love in my heart.  He replied that love does not come without suffering and asked if I were willing to suffer.  After I replied, I felt Him very happy.  He then said to me, “I want you closer to Me.  I will lift up your soul to Me.”  At that moment I felt myself being drawn towards the Host.  It seemed that my body remained kneeling where it was a but another part of me was moving towards the Host. (impossible to explain!) My body was completely immersed in peace.  In spirit I kissed the face of Jesus and then felt I had done something bad.  He told me to always kiss Him as this pleases Him very much and is consoles Him.

Dec. 17, 1996 – Immediately after receiving Holy Communion, I became totally absorbed in His Love and almost could not take one step forward to return back to my seat.  I guess it was my Angel that returned me because I certainly was incapable.

Wed. Jan. 29, 1997 AM – St. Paul of the Cross, North Palm Bch.

Just before Mass I was in the Adoration chapel and saw a vision of Jesus standing at a distance from me and could feel that He was very angry.  I thought His anger was directed to me and I racked my brain trying to understand what I could have done to offend Him so much.  Suddenly I saw a very large bowl in His hands and it looked as though He were about to pour it out.  I could no longer look at Him as I felt His terrible anger.  Then I saw Mother Mary standing off to His right side looking at Him and I ran to Her dropping to the ground besides Her.  I called to Her, but She did not answer nor did She look at me but continued to look at Jesus.  I called again and She said very softly, “Son.” – nothing more.  The bowl then disappeared, but Jesus’ anger did not abate. I left the chapel for Mass and at one point during the Mass, I heard very loudly as to echo through my heart, “They are still not listening!”  I have been disturbed by this all day – I am writing this at 2:45PM in the chapel as I returned for Adoration this afternoon.

The next day:  I know how strange what I have written above seems, and if I had not felt His anger I would have thought this to be my imagination.  I feel that it is only through Mother Mary that God’s anger lessons at all!  Today I do not feel His presence and my soul seems as though in total darkness.  I have been thinking about what Jesus said to me on Monday about His bitterness – while praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet I gathered the courage to tell Him, “Pour your bitterness into me my sweet Jesus – it is for love of you and because I know that you love me!”  The most bitter suffering for me is to not feel His presence!

Thurs. Jan. 30, 1997 – St. Paul of the Cross

I began thinking about the vision I had yesterday and thought to myself that if this were from God then why was I so very upset all day long. As I began thinking that this may have been a trick of satan, I asked though the intercession of Luisa Piccarreta for confirmation that it was from Our Lord and not my imagination. During the Mass after receiving Holy Communion, I suddenly found the infant Jesus in my arms- oh, what great joy I felt!  I pressed Him to my heart and kissed the tears that ran down His little face.  As we prayed the Rosary after Mass, it was my turn to pray a decade, which so happened to be the Nativity.  What a beautiful gift I was given – a most beautiful meditation while I held our Jesus in my arms!  After the Rosary, I went to Sr. Maureen’s class which was to be about the prayers of the Mass. Before beginning class, she asked everyone to meditate on the infant Jesus and to see God the Father watching His Son. I immediately understood that this was an answer to my prayer.  Thank you, Jesus, Mary and Luisa!

Friday, Jan. 31, 1997 – St. Paul of the Cross

 (I do not want to write about this but am doing so in obedience to my Jesus who has told me to write everything because His words and actions through me are "so simple as to melt even hardened hearts".) When I awoke this morning, I felt Holy Mother's presence and felt as though she were right besides me. During Mass after receiving Holy Communion, I felt Jesus place His forehead upon mine (this happens to me often when I am looking at the picture of the Shroud of the Holy Face). He seemed so very sad and asked that I remain with Him this way all day to console Him. I have remained in His presence thus even up to when I am writing this. During the Rosary after Mass (we were praying the Sorrowful Mysteries of the scriptural rosary), He remained with me in this special way and spoke to me during each scripture verse. He said how sad He is over how many souls He suffered for in vain. Other things I remember Him saying "The church will walk to Calvary as I did. " "As the veil in [he temple was rent in two, so will my church be. " My heart would have broken with sadness if I were not so happy over feeling Him so very close to me in this way! How can anyone reject Him who loves us so much? During each of the Our Fathers, Jesus looked up towards Heaven, but I did not hear His voice, I only felt Him praying with me to God our Father.

There is so much I would like to explain but am totally incapable and only through the Grace of God, if it so pleases Him, can I explain any of these things at all!

End of April, 1997 – Before receiving Communion, I prayed that Our Lady would be with me when I received Her Son in the Eucharist, that Her arms would be in mine to hold Jesus together with me, to embrace Him for everyone, that Her heart be in mine that we might love Him for everyone, that Her lips be in mine that we might kiss Him for everyone.  After received Communion, I felt Our Lady completely enfold me in Her mantle. It was as though She was within me, and we held Jesus together embracing and kissing Him for everyone.

Monday, April 28, 1997 – After receiving Holy Communion, I felt my body become very heavy as if I were being weighed down.  I felt this very much in my heart and it seemed to me that I could feel another heart beating within mine.  I do not know or understand this grace I was given and am not able to describe it.

July 15 1997 – It is not possible for me to describe the graces I receive from Our Lord, especially after receiving Communion.  I can only say that I feel Jesus very alive within me, but there are no words to explain this experience.

Nov., 1997 – Divine Will Conference, Rome GA – After receiving Communion, I saw Jesus within me, and resting my head upon His, I became totally lost in Him.  Suddenly my heart was overcome with sorrow.  I understood from this that He was sharing with His sorrow and tears.  How does one explain these graces?

July 8, 1999 – After receiving Communion, in an instant I understood that the Eucharist Reign of Christ will be within our souls (we will see Him with the eyes of our souls) – that this is NOT an exterior reign; we will become as living Hosts.  I understood so much but it is impossible for me to explain the understanding that was given to me in that moment.  Just after this I heard very clearly within me, “And you will see Me as I AM!”

July 27, 2001Just after receiving Communion, I seemed to see within me little Jesus, who was about 3 or 4 years old.  He ran towards me very excitedly and put out His hand towards mine.  Taking my hand in His, He said to me, “Come!”  I thought to myself that He wanted to show me something very beautiful as He was so excited.  We seemed to come across a very large field.  Then pointing towards the field He said, “Look!”  I looked out and saw a sea of bodies lying everywhere.  They looked so sad and broken.  He then said to me, “They need healing.”  I replied to Him, “But Jesus, there is nothing I can do for them.” He replied, “You will heal them with your heart, my Lynne.”  At that moment my heart became very heavy and I felt as if it could have broken for the sorrow I felt for them.

Aug. 30, 2001 (written the next day) Yesterday morning at Mass, I felt as if I were being held or surrounded by someone.  I felt our Heavenly Father speak to me saying, “I hold you in my arms.”   I cannot describe the feeling that came over me – I almost felt weightless (this feeling remained with me the entire day).  I felt incredible peace.  Then I heard, “Clothed in the garment of My Son you will be.”  After receiving Communion, it seemed to me that our Heavenly Father was so pleased to have His arms around me – as it was no longer me but His Son He was holding!

Friday, Feb.1, 2003 – Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament:  After receiving Holy Communion, I saw Jesus interiorly as sitting upon my heart as if on a throne; His back towards me, looking out, with something like a rod (a scepter?) in His right hand.  He spoke to me saying, “It is from here I will reign”.  He suddenly turned into a little child of about 3 or 4 years old, but remain sitting there upon my heart with the rod in His hand.  Jesus then spoke saying, “I will reign in those who love me.”

Nov. 1, 2013 – Before Mass began, I experienced someone before me (interiorly) and I was trying to pull something out of his hands.  It seemed as though I were fighting with this person for whatever it was that I had been trying to get, and that I became very strong in fighting for it.  After receiving Communion, I saw the entire earth was placed in my hands and I offered it to God loving Him and thanking Him for myself and for all, for all that He has given to us on earth and in the entire universe – I was praying the rounds of Creation. 

Written today, Jan. 2, 2014 – (This happened sometime in November, but I failed to write it because of my doubts, but since that time I think about this and it brings me to tears, so I write because Jesus wants me to):  Just before the Consecration of the Mass, little Jesus, who seemed to be about 2 years old, came into my thoughts, and suddenly I saw Him enter into the Host at the Consecration, coming from the right side of the altar.  After receiving Communion, I felt the Host form only what I can describe of as a soft ball, and I could feel a heartbeat on my tongue which I continued to feel even as I consumed the Host.  I felt great inner peace, but as I thought about what a great grace I had been given, I began to cry.  My Jesus, you have given me so much and what do I give You?  All I can give you is my nothingness.

June 12, 2015, St. John Neumann Church – This morning as I knelt down before Mass began, I seemed to feel the heart of Jesus beating from within the Tabernacle.  As Mass began, I found that it was the Feast of the Sacred Heart today which I had forgotten about.


All for the Glory of God and the salvation of souls

Lynne Bauer, JMJ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive