Sunday, August 29, 2021

Chastisements (1993-1997)

 Offered for your discernment:

Messages and visions of chastisements – from 1993-1997

 May 15, 1993  (I came into the Church Jan. 12, 1993)

In a vivid dream, I saw a large brilliant cross against a dark sky just above the horizon.  I was standing in a very large barren field – no trees, plants, buildings, nothing but an ashen looking ground.  A thought came to me that everything had been destroyed.  There were people as far as the eye could see in front of me, and I was standing towards the back of them off to their left.  As the cross began to disappear, a very large ball of light appeared also on the horizon, like a ball of fire only somehow brighter.  The ball of fire appeared to the right of the cross.  When the cross was visible, the people were just standing and staring at it in awe, but when the ball of light appeared, everyone prostrated to the ground.

 

End of June, 1995

“The world is covered with darkness.  Soon the light will come to dissipate the darkness, yet many will be lost as they will not open to the light.”

 

July, 30, 1995

“Soon there will be a whirlwind coming.  Hold on to me that you may not be swept away by the wind.”  (Somehow I understood that this did not mean a weather whirlwind, but something coming to the earth or Church – the wind represents error)

 

Beginning of Feb., 1996

(A vision of light – I knew God the Father was going to speak.)  Soon as storm of fire will come.  I have sent My Son and My daughter and still they do not listen.  Do not fear my little one.  I hold you in the palm of My hand.  You will be lifted up above the fire.  I am coming.  Tell my children.  Be prepared.  I can wait no longer (pause) I can wait no longer.  I Am your Father.”

Later this day I asked for a confirmation of this message.  Ed had left the Bible opened to the book of Rev. which speaks about a fire coming.  Then I opened it at random first to Jude 23, “Save other by snatching them out of the fire” then to 2Peter 3:7 “The present heavens and earth have been reserved by the same word for fire, kept for the day of judgment and of destruction of the godless.”

 

Mid-Feb., 1996

I had been reading a book about a coming chastisement and asked Our Lord if this was going to happen and if it would come from man or from Him.  He answered me saying, “Both!  The disasters will come one upon the other.  They will look to the heavens as there will be nowhere else to turn!”

 

Mid August, 1996

“How long shall I wait?  Pray for your bother and sisters.  The scales are tilting.  The world Is falling deeper into darkness and it will be shattered.  But first, My mercy shall come!  My light will be there for all who want to be drawn into it.  Do not allow satan to distract you.  Know my child that satan hates you.  Keep focused on me alone.”

 

Beginning of Oct., 1996

While praying my morning prayers, I saw what appeared to be a glistening sea of water as though the sun were shining on waves of water making them appear as glass, and a feeling of great peace came over me.  Suddenly up from the sea came a large dark mass beginning on the left side and then almost covering the sea completely. Upon seeing this, the peace left me.  A while later while getting ready for Mass, I heard interiorly, “I do not want you to drown in the sea of doubt.  Listen carefully to My words and go where I lead you.  Latch on to me and do not let go!”  (and a little later) “Take heed of My words as I do not want you to be swept away in the tide of disbelief that is coming upon the world.”

 

Wed. Oct. 16, 1996

“Pray for your brothers and sisters.  I need more prayers and sacrifices – I am loosing so many souls.  The darkness will become even darker before the light comes.  You will be as lambs among wolves.”

 

Nov. 6, 1996

I was praying before Mass began and asked for God’s mercy on the U.S. after the results of the elections yesterday.  I told Him we were like wounded fighters in need of time to heal our wounds and He replied, “There is no time!”  I understood that we will have to rebound immediately in times when evil seem to win and to trust completely in Our Lord.

 

Jan. 29, 1997

Before Mass in the Adoration chapel a great sadness suddenly came over me.  It is impossible to describe what I felt and saw interiorly.  My attempt to explain:

I saw a vision of Jesus standing at a distance from me and could sense that He was very angry.  I then saw a very large bowl in His hands and it looked as though He were about to pour it out.  I then saw Our Lady standing off to His right side looking at Him and I ran to Her side dropping to the ground.  I called Her, but She did not answer, nor did she look at me but continued to look at Jesus.  I called again and she said very softly, “Son”.  The bowl then disappeared from Jesus’ hands and the vision left.

 

March 31, 1997

I was praying for Priests, and saw an interior vision of a large group of people who I later understood to be Priests, standing to the left of a very steep cliff.  To the right of the cliff was total darkness.  They were standing as though they were waiting for something, all crowded together. Some were standing close to the edge of the cliff and others farther away and they were looking about in different directions.  I understood that I must increase my prayer for Priests.

 

Apr., 1997

“My Law is in My Church.  Read Romans.  This is why I will come to purify the Church.”

 

April, 1997

“So many are lost.  Time is very short, shorter than you think.  The dim light within their souls will be taken away.”

 

May, 1997

“The Antichrist is at the door!”

From Fr. Gobbi’s book:  “In this period of history, Freemasonry, assisted by its ecclesiastical form, will succeed in its great design; that of setting up an idol to put in the place of Christ and of His Church.  A false Christ and a false church.  Consequently, the statue built in honor of the first beast, to be adore by all the inhabitants of the earth and which will seal with its mark all those who want to buy or sell, is that of the Antichrist.  You have thus arrived at the peak of the purification, of the great tribulation and of the apostasy. The apostasy will be, as of then, generalized because almost all will follow the false Christ and the false church.  Then the door will be open for the appearance of the man or of the very person of the Antichrist!  (MMP, Fr. Gobbi #407)

 

 Nov. 1997

I was thinking how wonderful it will be when the Church is renewed as Our Lord tells us, and He spoke to me saying, “But My Passion (for the church) must come first.”  “I will be with you - I will be your food, I will be your shelter.

 

These are parts of the messages and visions given to me only up until the end of 1997.  There is more explanation of some of them in my notes.  I will work on those from my writings from 1997 to present.

Lynne Bauer, JMJ

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive