Friday, July 14, 2017

Invocation to the DivineWill in all our Actions


INVOCATION TO THE DIVINE WILL IN ALL OUR ACTIONS

From the Hours of the Passion



(Linking ourselves to Luisa)



I am nothing, God is everything, Father I love You! 

I want to unite myself to your Divinity, and I dissolve my nothingness in It, and in this way I give You everything.



Come Divine Will to Live in our Lives

How can I live without Jesus? Sorrowful Mama, do not leave me alone, take me with You; but first place all of myself in Jesus. Empty me of everything, in order to place all of Jesus within me, just as You placed Him within Yourself.



-          to think in our minds,

Fusing myself in your mind, I want to reunite all the thoughts of the creatures within You and fuse them in your thoughts, in order to find sufficient reparation for all evil thoughts, and for so many suffocated enlightenments and inspirations. I would like to make all thoughts one with Yours, to give You true reparation and perfect glory.



-          to flow in our blood,

It seems to me that to the rivers of iniquities that the creatures send You, You want to answer with rivers of blood, so that these sins may be drowned in it, and with it You may give to each one the deed of your forgiveness.



-          to look with our eyes,

I want to fuse my eyes in Yours, and also those of all creatures, to be able to repair with your own eyes for all the evil we have done with our sight.



-          to listen in our hearing,

I ask for your forgiveness, and I repair for all the times You called us and we have been deaf, or we have pretended not to hear You; and You, my weary Good, have repeated your calls – but in vain! I want to fuse my hearing in Yours, and also that of all creatures, to make a continuous and complete reparation.



-          to speak in our voices

I want to fuse my tongue in Yours, and also the tongues of all creatures, in order to repair with your own tongue for all sins and evil discourses.



-          to breath in our breathing,

Come, O life of my heart, at that moment, to return to me all I have given You: your company, your Heart as bed and rest, your arms as support, your labored breath to relieve my toils; in such a way that, in breathing, I will breathe through your breath which, like purifying air, will purify me of any stain, and will dispose me to enter the eternal beatitude. 



-          to beat in our hearts,

I fuse myself in your Heart, allow me to enclose all the affections, heartbeats and desires, to repair for them together with You, and to give to everyone your affections, heartbeats and desires, so that no one may ever again offend You.







-          to move in all our actions,

I want to fuse myself in your neck, in your chest, in your shoulders, in your hands, in your feet, to be able to repair together with You for all attachments, and therefore give to all the chains of your Love; to be able to repair with You for all the coldness, and so fill the breasts of all creatures with your fire, as I see that You have so much of it, that You are unable to contain it; and to be able to repair with You for all illicit pleasures and for love of comforts, to give to everyone the spirit of sacrifice and love of suffering.



-          to suffer in our suffering; and may our souls become consumed and fused with Your Will to become living crucifixes, immolated only for the Glory of the Father,

Everything I have, everything I am – everything is for You, O my Jesus. Should my pains be necessary in order to save even one soul alone – here I am, I am ready to suffer everything. I offer myself wholly to You - do with me whatever You best please.



-          to pray in us and then offer these prayers to Yourself as ours to satisfy for the prayers of all

I pray You that your passion be always in my mind, in my heart, in my gazes, in my steps and in my pains, so that, wherever I turn, inside and outside of myself, I may always find You present in me. And You, give me the grace never to forget what You have borne and suffered for me. May this be the magnet which, drawing my whole being into You, will never again allow me to go far away from You.



-          to infuse in us the Faith of Mary Most Holy in order to possess You and She possessed You

O my Jesus, I want to diffuse myself in everything, and in those wounds embittered by the many misbeliefs, I desire that the shreds of my body tell You, always: "I believe - I believe in You, O my Jesus, my God, and in your Holy Church, and I intend to give my life to prove my Faith to You!"



-          to infuse in us the Hope of Mary Most Holy in order to desire You as She desired You,

O my Jesus, alas, how tortured is your poor Heart! How to comfort so much pain? I will diffuse myself in You; I will place my heart in Yours, my ardent desires in Yours, so that any evil desire may be destroyed.



-          to infuse in us the charity  of Mary Most Holy in order to love You as She loved You

On that wound, O Jesus, which makes You suffer so much from coldness and lack of love, I intend to place many little bits of my flesh, to say to You constantly: "I love You, I love You, I love You!"



-          to adore in us, and since Your Will multiplies acts to the infinite, thus we intend to give You the satisfaction and adoration as if all had assisted at Holy Mass, and give to all the fruit of the Sacrifice and impetrate salvation for all,

On that wound which gives You so much pain from the so many irreverences to your Most Holy Person, I intend to place a piece of myself, to tell You always: "I adore You, I adore You, I adore You!"



- In washing Father we love You; come Divine Will to wash in our washing and wash all souls of every stain.

O please, O Jesus, with these tears of yours and this water with which You washed the feet of the apostles, let us wash the souls who must receive You; let us purify their hearts; let us inflame them, and shake off the dust with which they are dirtied, so that, when they receive You, You may find in them your satisfactions, instead of your bitternesses.





-In dressing Father we love You; come Divine Will in our dressing and dress all souls with Your Light.

O please, let us give them His Blood, that It may administer to them the necessary aids, and with Its light, It may make them understand the good which is in suffering and the likeness to Jesus they acquire.



-In taking food and drink Father we love You; come Divine Will to live in us with the food of Your Divine Will

O Jesus, as I remain upon your Heart, give food also to me, as You gave it to the apostles: the food of love, the food of the divine word, the food of your Divine Will. O my Jesus, do not deny me this food, which You so much desire to give me so that your very Life may be formed in me.



-In reading and writing Father we love You; come Divine Will in our writing and write Your Will in all hearts

Jesus, my Mother come to write together with me. Lend me your most holy hands so that I may write that which pleases You and only that which You want.



-In working Father we love You, come Divine Will to work in our working

I want to fuse myself in your hands to repair for all the evil works, for the good done badly and with presumptuousness, and give to all the fragrance of your works.



-Upon going to sleep Father we love You; come Divine Will to rest in our rest and extend Your Peace over all the world.

While I sleep, continue to be my sentry, and wake me up whenever You need to. Give me your kiss and your blessing, and I kiss your Heart, and in It I continue my sleep.





-To our Guardian Angel; Our Angles Our Guardians, make all souls always live in the Most Holy Will of God.

My guardian Angel, precede us; go and dispose the souls who must receive this Blood, so that not one drop may remain without its abundant effect.



In the Holy Name of Jesus – Amen!



"Jesus and Mary, to You I give my heart and my soul"

1 comment:

Joan said...

Amen, Amen, Amen. FIAT!
Thank you so much for posting this!

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive