Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Effects of Prayer in the Divine Will

 EFFECTS OF PRAYER IN THE DIVINE WILL

Volume 12, January 31, 1918
I was abandoning all of myself in Jesus, when He told me: "My daughter, dissolve yourself in Me. Dissolve your prayer in Mine, so that your prayer and Mine may be one single prayer, and one would not recognize which one is yours and which Mine. Your pains, your works, your will, your love - dissolve them all in my pains, in my works, etc., so that they may mix one with the other, and form one single thing; to the extent that you may be able to say, ‘What belongs to Jesus is mine’, and I may say, ‘What is yours is Mine.’

Imagine a glass of water, which is poured into a big container of water. Would you be able to distinguish, afterwards, the water of the glass from the water of the container? Certainly not. Therefore, for your greatest gain and my highest contentment, repeat often in whatever you do: ‘Jesus, I pour this into You, so that I may do not my will, but Yours’, and immediately I will pour my acting into you."

Volume 14, April 21, 1922 - So I spent the morning praying together with Jesus in His Will; but - oh, surprise! As we prayed, one was the word, but the Divine Volition diffused it over all created things, and its mark remained on all of them. It brought it into Heaven, and not only did all the Blessed receive its mark, but it was for them cause of new beatitude. It descended to the bottom of the earth, and even into Purgatory, and all received its effects. But who can say how it was to pray with Jesus, and all the effects that it produced?

Then, after we prayed together, He told me: "My daughter, have you seen what it means to pray in my Will? Just as there is no point at which my Volition does not exist – It circulates in everything and in everyone; It is life, actor and spectator of everything - in the same way, the acts done in my Volition become life, actors and spectators of all, even of the very joy, beatitude and happiness of the Saints. Everywhere they bring light, the balsamic and celestial air which unleashes joys and happiness. Therefore, never depart from my Will; Heaven and earth await you to receive new joy and new splendor."

 

Volume 14, August 29, 1922 - Continuing in my usual state, I was thinking about how much my sweet Jesus did and suffered to save souls; and He, on coming, told me: "My daughter, all that my Humanity did - prayers, words, works, steps and pains - is in act of giving itself to man. But who takes it? Who receives the grafting of my works? One who draws near Me, and prays uniting herself with Me, receives the grafting of my prayer and the goods it contains. One who speaks, who teaches, united with Me, receives the grafting and the fruits of my words; and in the same way, one who works, who suffers, united with Me, receives the grafting and the goods which are contained in my pains and works. Otherwise, all the goods which I acquired for the creature remain suspended; and not being grafted with Me, she cannot enjoy the use of the goods that my Humanity wants to give with so much love. If there is no union, the goods of one remain as though dead for the other.

Imagine a wheel: the center of the wheel is my Humanity; the rays, all that It did and suffered; the circumference on which the rays are fixed is the whole human family which rotates around the wheel. Now, if this circumference, this second circle of the wheel, does not draw near to receive the connection with the rays, the rays remain suspended and cannot communicate the goods which the center of the wheel contains. Oh, how much I suffer in seeing so many goods of mine suspended, which human ingratitude not only does not receive, but despises and tramples! This is why with great eagerness I go in search for souls who want to live in my Will: to be able to fix in them the rays of my wheel. My Will will give them grace, so as to be able to form the circumference of the second circle of the wheel, and they will receive all my goods which others reject and despise."

Volume 16, July 30, 1923 - I was fusing myself in the Holy Divine Will, and my sweet Jesus came and told me: "My daughter, every time the soul enters my Will to pray, to work and to do other things, she receives as many Divine colors, one more beautiful than the other. Don’t you see how much variety of colors and of beauty nature contains? These are the shadows of the variety of colors and beauty which my Divinity contains. But how do plants and flowers acquire such variety of colors? To whom did I give the office to color so many different plants with so many different colors? To the Sun. Its light and its heat contain fecundity and variety of colors, such as to embellish the whole earth. And if only the plants exposes itself to the kisses of its Light, to its embraces and to its heat, the flower blooms, and as though returning to It the kiss and the embrace, it receives the shades of the colors and forms its beautiful complexion.

Now, the soul who enters into my Will symbolizes the flower which exposes itself to receive the kiss and the embrace of the sun, to receive the different colors which the sun contains. And by returning them, she receives the different colors of Divine Nature. She is really the celestial flower which the Eternal Sun, by the breath of Its Light, has colored so well as to perfume Heaven and earth, and delight with its beauty the very Divinity and the whole Celestial Court. The rays of my Will empty her of what is human and fill her with what is Divine. And so one can see in her the beautiful rainbow of my attributes.

Therefore, my daughter, enter often into my Will, in order to receive the tones and the different colors of the likeness to your Creator."

Volume 19, March 9, 1926 - “My daughter, I have won the little flame of your will, and you have won Mine.  Had you not lost yours, you could not have won Mine.  Now we are both happy – we are both victorious.  But, look at the great difference which exists in my Will:  it is enough to do an act, a prayer, an ‘I love You’ once, that, taking its place in the Supreme Volition, that same act, prayer or ‘I love You’, remains always in the act of being done, without ever ceasing.  In fact, when an act is done in my Will, that act is no longer subject to interruption:  after it is done once, it is done forever, as if it were continuously being done.  The operating of the soul in my Will comes to partake in the ways of the divine operating:  when it operates, it does always the same act, with no need of repeating it.  What will your many ‘I love You’s’ in my Will be, always repeating their refrain:  ‘I love You, I love You…’?  They will be many wounds for Me, and will prepare Me to concede the greatest grace:  that my Will be known, loved and fulfilled.  Therefore, in my Will, prayers, works, love, enter into the divine order, and one can say that it is I Myself who prays, works, loves.  And what could I deny to Myself?  In what would I not delight?”

Volume 35, March 12, 1938 -  “My blessed daughter, the Living of the creature in Our Will is Our amusement, Our enjoyment, Our Perennial occupation.  You must know that, as the creature Unites to Our Volition and enters into It, Our Will kisses the human will, and the human will kisses Our Will.  We Ourselves Love, Pray and ask of Ourselves that Our Will may come to Reign in the human generations.  The creature disappears inside Our Divine Sea like a little drop of water, and what remains is Our Prayer, that wants to invest everything with Its Power, to obtain what We have asked of Ourselves.  We cannot do without answering Our own Prayer. 

“Therefore, once We have Prayed, We set Ourselves on the way, wandering across all nations and through every heart, to see if We find even a small disposition to Live in Our Will.  So We take that little disposition in Our Creative Hands; We Purify it, Sanctify it and embellish it, placing inside of it the First Act of Our Will.  And We wait... to be able to place the Second Act, the Third Act of the Life of Our Fiat, and so forth.  Therefore, all that the creature does in Our Will is actually done by Ourselves:  We Love, We Pray.... One can say that We commit all of Ourselves in order to give what We want, and it is impossible not to grant to Ourselves.  Do you see then, what it means to Live in Our Will?  It is the imposition of the creature over Ourselves, making Us do what she wants—making Us give what she wants Us to give.”

Volume 36, July 6, 1938 - “My daughter, as the creature calls My Will in her acts—in her prayer—My Will repeats that act together with her, praying together with the creature; and since Its Immensity is everywhere, the Creation, the sun, all Heaven, the Angels and the Saints feel within themselves the Strength of that Creative Prayer, and all of them pray.  The Prodigy of this Prayer is Omnipotent and It involves all, giving Itself to all.  Only those who, ungrateful, don't want to receive it, remain without Its effects.  Therefore, My Will possesses the virtue of Prayer.  O! how Beautiful it is to see It Praying in Its Divine way, and with Its Creative Virtue that imposes Itself on all, making everything pray.  This Prayer imposes itself on Our Divine Attributes, making Us pour rains of Mercy, Graces, Forgiveness and Love.  It is sufficient to know that it is Our Prayer, to say: ‘It can give everything.’ Now, you must know that, whether the creature does or does not do Our Will, whether she Lives in It or not, she is already in Its Immensity; or better still, My Will is Life of her life and Act of her acts, and It continuously assists her with Its Creative and Preserving Act.  Therefore, one who Lives in It, can feel Its Life, Its Power, Its Sanctity and how much I Love her. 

“It happens to her as to the fish who lives in the sea and who knows it.  She feels this Divine Sea that is her bed carrying her in the arms of its Celestial Waters.  It feeds her, it makes her consume herself within It.  It amuses and embellishes her, and if she wants to sleep, It forms her bed in Its depths; permits nobody to awaken her.  It even sleeps together with her.  Such is the Love of My Will for the one who Lives inside Its Sea—and who knows It—that It does in her all the Arts It wants to do.  If It wants to think It thinks in her; if It wants to look It looks through her eyes; if It wants to speak It speaks, keeping her in continuous communication, telling her many of the Wonders of Our Eternal Love. If It wants to Work It Works; if It wants to walk It walks; if It wants to Love, It Loves.  My Fiat is always busy with her, and she not only recognizes It, but she never leaves It alone.  She sinks more and more in Its Sea, because she knows that if she gets out of the Sea she'll lose her life.  The creatures that Live in Our Will are Our Celestial Residents, and with their Love, they delight in forming the waves of Our Sea, to amuse Us and make Us Happy. 

“On the other hand, those who live in the Immensity of Our Love, but do not know Us, don't feel anything of this.  They don't feel Our Paternal Attentions, that press them to Our Womb.  They live inside Our Sea as if they did not live at all—so unhappy—as if they were not Our children.  They are like strangers, and since We are not known, We are forced by their ingratitude not to tell them even a Word, and to keep repressed inside Our Womb the Goods that We had to give them.  And seeing Our poor children dissimilar from Us, only because they don't know Us, is a suffering for Us.  Even if We gave to them, it would happen as the Gospel says: don't give pearls to the pigs, because they don't know what they are, and they would cover them with mud and trample on Them.  Therefore, it is Knowledge that allows creatures to understand where We are, with whom they live, what they can receive and what they have to do.  So, those who do not know are the true blind because they can't see anything, no matter how many Goods are placed around them: they are the vagabonds of Creation.”

Vol. 12, May 1, 1920 - My misery makes itself felt more and more. I was saying in my interior: ‘My Jesus, what a life mine is!’ And He, without giving me time to say anything else, quickly answered: "My daughter, for one who lives in my Will, Sanctity has only one point - a continuous ‘Glory be’, followed by ‘As it was in beginning, it is now and ever shall be, world without end.’ There is nothing in which she does not give glory to God - complete in everything, always stable, always equal, always queen, without ever changing. This Sanctity is not subject to setbacks or losses - but to always reigning. Therefore, Its foundation is the ‘Glory be’, and Its prerogative is the ‘As it was in the beginning, etc.’"

 Saint Annibale di Francia – Letter to Luisa, Oct. 13, 1926:  “Every word of Our Lord is more than a pearl, it is more than a precious diamond!  We don’t know for which future souls these words are in the Divine mind.  Our Lord says some words and He wants them written for the good of those souls!”

  

LB

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive