Saturday, May 28, 2022

Knowledges of the Kingdom

 

Sept. 8, 2018  - During Adoration this morning I was reading from Vol. 36, Nov. 13, 1938 where Jesus speaks of the Truths (the Knowledge) of what He has revealed through Luisa "Its Kingdom will be formed an founded on the Truths I have Manifested"…" and He goes on to say that ,..."...the Knowledge of My Truths becomes, Itself, the Actor and Spectator transmitting Its own Life to the creature." Immediately after reading this, I was thinking to myself that Jesus never speaks to me anymore. Just then I saw a mans hand fall upon the pages I was reading and heard interiorly, "I am speaking to you!" I realized that this is how Our Lord is choosing to speak to me now - through His words to Luisa. Just before Mass began, I looked up at a large picture of Jesus, the good Shepherd and noticed that the eyes had changed looking directly at me which I felt in my heart, and heard, “I am the spectator - watching and waiting.”
I understand what all this meant - Jesus IS speaking to me through the knowledges He has given me through Luisa's writings and He is watching and waiting for more Acts from me!  LB

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive