Thursday, June 9, 2022

The man born blind and the Kingdom of God (Jn. 9:1-41)

 Excerpts from the Gospel   Jn 9: 1-41

 As Jesus passed by he saw a man blind from birth.
His disciples asked him,
"Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents,
that he was born blind?"
Jesus answered,
"Neither he nor his parents sinned;
it is so that the works of God might be made visible through him.
We have to do the works of the one who sent me while it is day.
Night is coming when no one can work.
While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
When he had said this, he spat on the ground
and made clay with the saliva,
and smeared the clay on his eyes,
and said to him,
"Go wash in the Pool of Siloam" —which means Sent—.
So he went and washed, and came back able to see...

 ... And do you believe in the Son of Man?"
He answered and said,
"Who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?"
Jesus said to him,
"You have seen him,
the one speaking with you is he."
He said,
"I do believe, Lord," and he worshiped him.
Then Jesus said,
"I came into this world for judgment,
so that those who do not see might see,
and those who do see might become blind."

Book of Heaven, Vol. 38, Nov. 13, 1938

Now, you must know that Its kingdom will be formed and founded on the truths I have manifested. The more truths I manifest, the more sumptuous, beautiful, majestic and superabundant in goods and joys this kingdom will be. My truths will form the regime, the laws, the food, the fierce army, the defense and the very life of those who will live in It. Each of my truths will have its own distinct office: one will be the Master; one the most loving Father; one the most tender Mother who carries her daughter on her lap to protect her from every danger, rocking her in Her arms, feeding her with Her love, clothing her in light. In sum, every truth will be the bearer of a special good.


See how this kingdom of my Will will be; I have been talking so much about It. I feel sorry when you are not attentive enough to write everything, because you will cause an additional good to be missing, since creatures will enjoy according to their knowledge. Knowledge will reveal the life, the light and the good for them to possess. It is almost impossible to possess a good without knowing it. It would be as if they had no eyes to see, no intelligence to understand, no hands to work, no feet to walk, and no heart to love. On the other hand, the first thing knowledge does is to give them eyes, to prevent them from being like the poor blind. It lets them look, understand and desire the good and the life it wants to give them.


Book of Heaven, Vol. 30, May 15, 1932

“My daughter, you should know that although I burn from the desire to see my Divine Will reign, I cannot yet give this gift; first the truths that I have manifested, (with) creatures knowing them, they will have the great good to form the sight in order to be capable of understanding him and hence dispose themselves in order to receive a gift so great. One can say that now (they) lack their eye in order to see and the capacity in order to understand him. And therefore first I have manifested so many truths on my Divine Will, and as creatures will know these truths of mine, thus will they form the orbit where to put the pupil inside and animate it with sufficient light in order to be able to look at and understand the gift, that more than sun will be given and entrusted to them. If I might want to give it today, I would do as if I might want to give a sun to a blind one; poor little one, with the whole sun given she would be always blind, nor would her fate change nor would she receive any good, rather she would have a sorrow to hold a sun for gift and to not even see it nor receive the beneficial effects of it. Instead one who might not be blind, how many goods would she not receive [with] holding a sun for gift at her disposition! It would be her perennial feast and would put her in the condition of giving light to the others, and she would be surrounded and loved by everyone in order to obtain the good of the light that she possesses. Whence to give the great gift of my Divine Will, that more than sun will change the fate of the human generations, today it would be to give him to the blind, and to give him to the blind would be to give them useless gifts, and I don’t know how to give useless things. Therefore I wait with divine patience and delirious that my truths make (their) way, prepare souls, enter in them and form the eye animated with sufficient light, that [creatures] can not only look at the gift of my Fiat, but [have] the capacity in order to enclose him in themselves, so that he forms there his kingdom and extends his dominion. Therefore patience and time make things done as is appropriate and as our Sovereignty merits in the work.

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive