Tuesday, May 24, 2022

 I am feeling urged to share some experiences I have had in the past that I feel are important - not only for myself, but for others.  I will begin with this for your discernment:


Friday 1/31/97 -

(I do not want to write about this but am doing so in obedience to my Jesus who has told me to write everything because His words and actions through me are "so simple as to melt even hardened hearts".) When I awoke this morning, I felt Holy Mother's presence and felt as though she were right beside me. During Mass after receiving Holy Communion, I felt Jesus place His forehead upon mine (this happens to me often when I am looking at the picture of the Shroud of the Holy Face). He seemed so very sad and asked that I remain with Him this way all day to console Him. I have remained in His presence thus even up to when I am writing this. During the Rosary after Mass (we were praying the Sorrowful Mysteries of the scriptural rosary), He remained with me in this special way and spoke to me during each scripture verse. He said how sad He is over how many souls He suffered for in vain. Other things I remember Him saying "The church will walk to Calvary as I did. " "As the veil in the temple was rent in two, so will my church be. " My heart would have broken with sadness if I were not so happy over feeling Him so very close to me in this way! How can anyone reject Him who loves us so much? During each of the Our Fathers, Jesus looked up towards Heaven, but I did not hear His voice, I only felt Him praying with me to God the Father.

There is so much I would like to explain but am totally incapable and only through the Grace of God, if it so pleases Him, can I explain any of these things at all!


No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive