Friday, March 25, 2022

Forming an Army in the Divine Will

 

Jesus tells Luisa in Vol. 20 that we must “fight in order to win the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat” and that it is “the holiest fight that can exist; it is the most just and rightful battle that can be fought.”  He goes on to tell her, “I fight when I manifest to you the knowledges about my eternal Fiat.  So, each saying, each knowledge, each simile about It is one fight and one battle that I make with you in order to win your will, put it at its place, and call it, almost by dint of fighting, into the order of the Kingdom of my Divine Will…”  Each one of your acts done in my Will is a fight that you make with Me.  In each round you do through all created things, to unite yourself to all the acts my Will does in all Creation, you call all Creation to wage battle in order to win my Kingdom. “

He tells Luisa that we have in His Will Itself all Creation and all the good He did in Redemption at our disposal in order to launch an army to wage battle and win the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat.  He also tells Luisa that every word she writes (therefore, every word we read) is one more soldier that joins the army to win the battle.

Now what would these soldiers need to fight?  Weapons!  What would the weapons be?  The prayers of the Holy Rosary and the knowledges of the eternal Fiat.

Let us take up our weapons and form an army of soldiers to fight so that we will win the battle in order to win the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat!

 

L. Bauer

You must fight to My Kingdom be known

For this is my great desire and yours to own

 

Each knowledge, each saying, each simile about It

Is a fight in the battle you make to win the Supreme Fiat

 

Each of your acts that you do in My Will,

Is a fight that you make with Me to win It still

 

Each round that you do through all created things

Is a call to me in the battle for My Kingdom which I will bring

 

So take up your weapons and let us go forth

In this battle for souls and for a new earth

 

Do not get discouraged and do not fear

Just abandon yourself in my arms

And I will be always near

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive