Monday, February 18, 2019

Our Lady of America


OUR LADY OF AMERICA

Excerpts from messages to Sister Mildred Neuzil from Our Lady (1954-1959)

Nihil Obstat – Daniel Pilarczyk, STD

Imprimatur – Archbishop Paul F. Leibold, VG





“I am Our Lady of America.  I desire that my children honor me, 
especially by the purity of their lives.”



“My child, I entrust you with this message that you must make known to my children in America.   I wish it to be the country dedicated to my purity.  The wonders I will work will be the wonders of the soul.  They must have faith and believe firmly in my love for them.  I desire that they be the children of my Pure Heart.  I desire, through my children of America, to further the cause of faith and purity among peoples and nations.  Let them come to me with confidence and simplicity, and I, their Mother, will teach them to become pure like to my Heart that their own hearts may be more pleasing to the Heart of my Son.”  Sept. 25, 1956



“I come to you, O children of America, as a last resort. I plead with you to listen to my voice. Cleanse your souls in the Precious Blood of My Son. Live in His Heart, and take me in that I may teach you to live in great purity of heart which is so pleasing to God. Be my army of chaste soldiers, ready to fight to the death to preserve the purity of your souls. I am the Immaculate One, Patroness of your land. Be my faithful children as I have been your faithful Mother.  These are my words, O my daughter. Make them known to my children. I desire to make the whole of America my shrine by making every heart accessible to the love of my Son.”  Sept. 27, 1956



Our Lady then asked me to draw a picture of her first appearance. She also requested a statue made according to this likeness and placed, after being solemnly carried in procession, in the Shrine of The Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C. She wishes to be honored there in a special way as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin.  Nov.15, 1956



"Tell the Bishops of the United States, my loyal sons, of my desires and how I wish them to be carried out. Through him who is head over you, make known the longings of my Immaculate Heart to establish the reign of my Divine Son in the hearts of men and thus save them from the scourge of heaven, both now and hereafter."  Our Lady, again addressing herself to me, spoke sadly yet hopefully:  "My daughter, will my children in America listen to my pleadings and console my Immaculate Heart? Will my loyal sons carry out my desires and thus help me bring the peace of Christ once again to mankind?”  Jan., 1957



“My beloved daughter, what I am about to tell you concerns in a particular way my children in America. Unless they do penance by mortification and self-denial and thus reform their lives, God will visit them with punishments hitherto unknown to them.”  Sept,. 1957



"What happens to the world depends upon those who are living in it. There must be much more good than evil prevailing in order to prevent the holocaust that is so near approaching. Yet I tell you, My daughter, that even should such a destruction happen because there were not enough souls who took My warnings seriously, there will remain a remnant untouched by the chaos who, having been faithful in following Me and spreading My warnings, will gradually inhabit the earth again with their dedicated and holy lives. These souls will renew the earth in the power and light of the Holy Spirit, and these faithful children of Mine will be under My protection, and that of the Holy Angels, and they will partake of the life of the Divine Trinity in a most remarkable way. Let my dear children know this, precious daughter, so that the will have no excuse if they fail to heed my warnings.”  Jan. 3, 1984



Prayer to Our Lady of America, Patroness of our Land

Written at the behest of Our Lady, October 5, 1956 by Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil)



Oh Immaculate Mother, Queen of our country, open our hearts, our homes, and our land to the

coming of Jesus, your Divine Son. With Him, reign over us, O heavenly Lady, so pure and so

bright with the radiance of Gods light shining in and about you. Be our leader against the powers

of evil set upon wresting the world of souls, redeemed at such a great cost by the sufferings of

your Son and of yourself, in union with Him, from that same Savior, Who loves us with infinite

charity.



We gather about you, O chaste and holy Mother, Virgin Immaculate, Patroness of our beloved

Land, determined to fight under your banner of holy purity against the wickedness that would

make all the world an abyss of evil, without God and without your loving maternal care.

We consecrate our hearts, our homes, our Land to your Most Pure Heart, O great Queen, that the

kingdom of your Son, our Redeemer and our God, may be firmly established in us.

We ask no special sign of you, sweet Mother, for we believe in your great love for us, and we

place in you our entire confidence. We promise to honor you by faith, love, and the purity of our

lives according to your desire.



Reign over us, then, O Virgin Immaculate, with your Son Jesus Christ. May His Divine Heart

and your most chaste Heart be ever enthroned and glorified among us. Use us, your children of

America, as your instruments of peace among men and nations. Work your miracle of grace in

us, so that we may be a glory to the Blessed Trinity, Who created, redeemed, and sanctifies us.

May your valiant spouse, St. Joseph, with the holy Angels and Saints, assist you and us in

"renewing the face of the earth." Then when our work is over, come, Holy Immaculate Mother,

and as our Victorious Queen, lead us to the eternal kingdom, where your Son reigns forever as

King.  Amen



This message was given by Our Lady through Fr. Gobbi (Marian Movement of Priests) on May 17, 1987


“My motherly Heart wants to save all of this so great nation.  I welcome you today, O America, into the refuge of my Immaculate Heart.  I put myself at your side to help you to recover.  I myself am traveling your roads in search of all my poor children, wandering, sick marginalized, wounded, stricken, abandoned and betrayed.  I welcome you into My Heart today, O Church of my Jesus, who are living and suffering here, O Church, one, holy, catholic, apostolic, united to my Pope of Rome.  The times of your sufferings are now counted.  Soon you will flower again, when my Immaculate Heart will have its triumph, and your light will return to shine with such intensity that it will draw all those who live in this great continent.  From my shrine (Nat’l Shrine pf the Immaculate Conception, Washington D.C.)  I encourage you all, and I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive