Friday, February 15, 2019

The New Heavens and The New Earth



Lynne Bauer, Oct. 16, 1996
Added from my notes:   

During Adoration this morning, I asked Our Lord for guidance in knowing how He wanted me to use the gifts He has given to me. He spoke saying, "My little one, do you not know that it was I who called you here (to the Adoration chapel)? Pray for your brothers and sisters. I need more prayers and sacrifices - I am losing so many souls. The darkness will become even darker before the Light comes. You will be as lambs among wolves." I told Him I was sorry for missing Mass this morning (I had already asked Him earlier in the morning to forgive me) - He said, "Never look back My child, only pray!  The Holy Spirit had inspired a prayer in me the last two days something like this: Come Lord and water this parched desert with your heavenly dew. Let the fountains of water flow from you heart as rivers across the dry land watering it so that the seeds sprout and grow into beautiful flowers nourished by the Sun. I immediately understood that the New Heavens and New Earth spoken of in Revelations was to come into our own hearts, and that our hearts would become as flowers springing up and growing into blossoms nourished by the Sun. 

When I got home from the chapel, I picked up the book "True Life in God" (Vassula) to read. Jesus said to Vassula, "The New Heavens and the New Earth will be when I will set My throne in you." "Allow my Holy Spirit to come to you as a roaring fire and purify you by burning all the dry plants (bad habits, sins) remaining in you and replace them with celestial seedlings and delightful vineyards," "winter is past, and the flowers (virtues) appear on your soil - the vineyard is forming its first flowers giving out their fragrance - this is Our Paradise.. "all the fruits are the virtues that are agreeable in Our Eyes...

THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH

See, because Creation has not moved from my Will in anything, the sky is always azure and starry, the sun is full of light and heat. The whole Creation is in perfect harmony; one thing is support of the other. It is always beautiful, fresh, young; It never grows old, nor does It lose one shadow of Its beauty; on the contrary, It seems that each day It rises as more majestic, giving a sweet enchantment to all creatures. So would man have been, had he not withdrawn from my Will; and so are the souls who live in my Will: they are the new heavens, the new suns, the new earth - all flowery; even more, more varied with beauty and enchantment.”   Book of Heaven, Vol. 13, May 1, 1921

The Fiat issued the Creation, and from the Fiat It receives continuous preservation. If my Fiat withdrew, It would resolve into nothing; and if It remains intact, without changing, it is because It has not gone out of the Fiat. However, I have not repeated a new Fiat, otherwise other new heavens, other new suns and stars would come out, but one different from the other. On the other hand, in the soul who lives in my Will it is not just one Fiat, but repeated Fiats. Therefore, as the soul operates in my Will, I repeat the Fiat, and new heavens are extended, new suns and stars; and since the soul contains an intelligence, these heavens are new heavens of love, of glory, of light, of adoration, of knowledge - forming such variety of beauty that I Myself remain enraptured. The whole of Heaven, the Saints, the Angels, cannot detach their gaze from her, because while they are looking at the variety of the heavens that she contains, other new ones extend, one more beautiful than the other. They see the Celestial Fatherland copied in the soul who lives in my Will - the multiplicity of the new things multiply to the infinite.  Book of Heaven, Vol. 13, Aug. 20, 1921

 “My daughter, what is not enjoyed today, will be enjoyed tomorrow; what now seems darkness because it finds blind minds, will turn into Sun tomorrow for those who have eyes. How much good they will do. So, let's keep doing what we've done. Let's do what is needed from our side so that nothing may be missing of help, light, good and surprising truth to make my Will known and to make It reign. I will use every means of love, grace and chastisement. I will touch all sides of creatures in order to have my Will reign. When it will seem that the true good is about to die, then, it will rise again more beautiful and majestic."  Book of Heaven, Vol. 36, Sept. 18, 1938

Our Lady through Fr. Gobbi, Marian Movement of Priests, #505, Nov. 21, 1993
“The glorious reign of Christ will be above all established in hearts and souls.”  “The glorious reign of Christ will correspond to a general flowering of holiness and purity, of love and justice, of joy and peace.  For the hearts of men will be transformed by the powerful force of the Holy Spirit…”  “The glorious reign of Christ will be established after the complete defeat of satan and all the spirits of evil and the destruction of satans diabolical power.  “The glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus…”  “Your heavenly Mother is leading you on toward these new heavens and this new earth, the Mother who is gathering you today from every part of the world to prepare you to receive the Lord who is coming.”

 Our Lady through Fr. Gobbi, Marian Movement of Priests, #536, Jan. 1, 1995
“Sufferings never before experienced are awaiting you, because the moment of a universal renewal is drawing close.  Satan will be defeated; the power of evil will be destroyed; Jesus will restore His glorious reign among you, and in this way the new heavens and the new earth will be formed.  Without an extraordinary intervention of my motherly love, you would not be able to support the pain of the great trial which has now come for all.”

“The acts done in my Will, carrying the Creative Power within themselves, will be the new salvation of man; and descending from Heaven, they will bring all goods upon earth.  They will bring the New Era, and the triumph over human iniquity.”  Book of Heaven, Volume 12 - April 26, 1921

“The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth.  All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred.  The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God may be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming – everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, but without knowing what this new thing, this change is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth.”
  Book of Heaven, Volume 15 - July 14, 1923

“The glorious reign of Christ will be above all established in hearts and souls.”  “The glorious reign of Christ will correspond to a general flowering of holiness and purity, of love and justice, of joy and peace.  For the hearts of men will be transformed by the powerful force of the Holy Spirit…”  “The glorious reign of Christ will be established after the complete defeat of satan and all the spirits of evil and the destruction of satans diabolical power.  “The glorious reign of Christ will coincide with the triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus…”  “Your heavenly Mother is leading you on toward these new heavens and this new earth, the Mother who is gathering you today from every part of the world to prepare you to receive the Lord who is coming.” 
MMP, #505, Nov. 21, 1993

“The new era, which I announce to you, coincides with the complete fulfillment of the Divine Will, so that at last there is coming about that which Jesus taught you to ask for from the Heavenly Father: ‘Your Will be done on earth as it is in heaven.’”  From the perfect fulfillment of the Divine Will, the whole world is becoming renewed because God finds there, as it were, His new garden of Eden where He can dwell in loving companionship with His creatures.”
  MMP, #453, Aug. 15, 1991

“Sufferings never before experienced are awaiting you, because the moment of a universal renewal is drawing close.  Satan will be defeated; the power of evil will be destroyed; Jesus will restore His glorious reign among you, and in this way the new heavens and the new earth will be formed.  Without an extraordinary intervention of my motherly love, you would not be able to support the pain of the great trial which has now come for all.”
  MMP #536, Jan. 1, 1995

CCC #671 Though already present in his Church, Christ's reign is nevertheless yet to be fulfilled "with power and great glory" by the King's return to earth. This reign is still under attack by the evil powers, even though they have been defeated definitively by Christ's Passover. Until everything is subject to him, "until there be realized new heavens and a new earth in which justice dwells, the pilgrim Church, in her sacraments and institutions, which belong to this present age, carries the mark of this world which will pass, and she herself takes her place among the creatures which groan and travail yet and await the revelation of the sons of God." That is why Christians pray, above all in the Eucharist, to hasten Christ's return by saying to him: Marana tha! "Our Lord, come!"

Isaiah 46:9-11 Remember the former things long past, for I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me: Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times the things which have not been done, saying: My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure.” 

Revelations 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelations 21:5 And he that sat on the throne, said: Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me: Write, for these words are most faithful and true.

“Await with a penitent soul the coming of the great age which is getting closer and closer with each day!”  Victorious Queen of the World 

Isaiah 65:17-21
Thus says the LORD: Lo, I am about to create new heavens and a new earth; The things of the past shall not be remembered or come to mind. Instead, there shall always be rejoicing and happiness in what I create; For I create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight; I will rejoice in Jerusalem and exult in my people. No longer shall the sound of weeping be heard there, or the sound of crying; No longer shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not round out his full lifetime; He dies a mere youth who reaches but a hundred years, and he who fails of a hundred shall be thought accursed. They shall live in the houses they build, and eat the fruit of the vineyards they plant.


L. Bauer, Feb. 2016

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive