Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The River of Life


Image result for river of life

“Then he showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city...”  Rev. 22:1



“My Will is more than water. It is true that in certain points, epochs and circumstances, It is as though embounded within most extensive seas, rivers and wells; but there is not one thing, from the greatest to the smallest, in which my Will does not run and does not hold Its primary place – but as though hidden, just as the water is hidden in the earth, such that, although it does not appear, it is the one that makes the plants vegetate and gives life to the roots. However, when my love will make the Era of my Will arise - the New Era of the maximum benefit toward creatures - then will the seas, the rivers of my Volition overflow; and as Its gigantic waves come out, they will overwhelm everything into my Will – but no longer as hidden; rather, Its roaring waves will make themselves seen by all and will touch all. And those who want to resist the current, will run the risk of losing their lives.”  Book of Heaven, Vol. 13 July 20, 1921


Now, while writing, I was thinking to myself: ‘It is some time that my sweet Jesus has not spoken to me about His Most Holy Will, but about other truths. I feel more inclined to write about His Most Holy Volition; I feel more pleasure, and as if It were something exclusively mine; and His Will is enough for me, for everything.’ And my always benign Jesus, on coming, told me: “My daughter, you should not be surprised if you find more pleasure and you feel more inclined to write about my Will. In fact, hearing, speaking, writing about my Will is the most sublime thing that can exist in Heaven and on earth. It is that which glorifies Me the most, and takes all goods together, and the whole of sanctity at once. On the other hand, the other truths each enclose their own distinct good; they are drunk sip by sip, climbed step by step, and they adapt themselves to the human way. With my Will, instead, it is the soul that adapts herself to the divine way; it is not sips that one drinks - but seas; not stairs that one climbs – but flights which seize Heaven in the twinkling of an eye. Oh! my Will, my Will! In just hearing It from you, It brings Me so much joy and sweetness; and as I feel surrounded by my Will that the creature contains, as though by another immensity of mine, I feel so much pleasure that it makes Me forget the evil of the other creatures. However, you must know that great things have I manifested to you about my Will, but you have not yet masticated them well and digested them, in such a way as to take all the substance, so as to form the whole mass of blood in your soul. Once you have formed all the substance, I will come back again, and I will manifest to you other things, more sublime, about my Will. And while I wait for you to digest them well, I will keep you occupied on other truths that belong to Me, so that, if creatures do not want to avail themselves of the sea - of the sun of my Will in order to come to Me, they may make use of the little fountains, of the channels, to come to Me and take, for their own good, the things that belong to Me.” 
Book of Heaven, Vol. 13, 10/13/21)


“I went forth like a canal from a river and like a water channel into a garden.  I said, ‘I will water my orchard and drench my garden plot’, and lo, my canal became a river, and my river became a sea.  I will again make instruction shine forth like the dawn, and I will make it shine afar; I will again pour out teaching like prophecy, and leave it to all future generations.  Observe that I have not labored for myself alone, but for all who seek instruction.”  Sirach 24:30-34


“I will open rivers on the bare heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.  I will put in the wilderness the cedar, the acacia, the myrtle, and the olive; I will set in the desert the cypress, the plane and the pine together; that men may see and know, may consider and understand together, that the hand of the Lord has done this, the Holy One of Israel has created it.”  Isaiah 41:17-20

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive