Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Luminous Mysteries



The Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan: 
 The Baptism of Fire
“My daughter, the baptism at birth is by water, therefore it has the virtue of purifying, but not of removing tendencies and passions. On the other hand, the baptism of victim is baptism by fire, therefore it has not only the virtue of purifying, but of consuming any passion and evil tendency. Even more, I Myself baptize the soul, bit by bit: my thought baptizes the thought of the soul; my heartbeat baptizes her heartbeat; my desire her desire, and so on. However, this baptism is carried out between Myself and the soul, according to whether she gives herself to Me without ever taking back what she has given Me.  Book of Heaven, Vol. 11, Mar. 13, 1912

“My daughter, I recommend that you not get out of my Will, because my Will contains such power as to be a new Baptism for the soul - and even more than Baptism itself. In fact, while in the Sacraments there is part of my Grace, in my Will there is the whole fullness of It. In the Baptism, the stain of original sin is removed, but passions and weaknesses remain. In my Will, since the soul destroys her own volition, she also destroys passions, weaknesses and all that is human; and she lives of the virtues, of the fortitude and of all the Divine qualities.”  Book of Heaven, Vol. 9, Mar. 23, 1910

“I saw God’s Holy Spirit – as a devastating fire – inundate the world.  This fire did not bring peace, not mercy, but devastating punishment.  Where ever the flame of the Holy Spirit swept through, the evil spirits by the thousands fell back to hell.”  (Sr. Natalia, The Victorious Queen of the World) 

The Wedding Feast of Cana:
Now listen to Me: my Son had come back from the desert, and was preparing Himself for His public life; but first He wanted to be present at this wedding, and therefore He allowed Himself to be invited. We went there, not to celebrate, but to work great things for the good of the human generations. My Son took the place of Father and King in the families, and I took the place of Mother and Queen. With Our presence We renewed the sanctity, the beauty, the order of the marriage formed by God in the Garden of Eden – that of Adam and Eve – married by the Supreme Being in order to populate the earth, and to multiply and increase the future generations. Marriage is the substance from which the life of the generations arises; it can be called the trunk from which the earth is populated. The priests, the religious, are the branches; but if it were not for the trunk, not even the branches would have life. Therefore, through sin, by withdrawing from the Divine Will, Adam and Eve caused the family to lose sanctity, beauty and order. And I, your Mama, the new innocent Eve, together with my Son, went to reorder that which God did in Eden; I constituted Myself Queen of families, and impetrated the grace that the Divine Fiat might reign in them, to have families that would belong to Me, and I might hold the place of Queen in their midst.  (The Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will)

          .  “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.”  Rev. 21:9-27, Rev. 22:6 “And behold, I am coming soon.”    


Proclamation of the Kingdom:
“As you write new things concerning Me and all that is related to Me, I invent new favors with which to reward you and I prepare to reveal to you new truths so that I can give you new rewards. I have always loved more, and have reserved greater graces for, those who have written about Me, because they are the continuation of my life of evangelization, the spokesmen of my word. I reserved what is not contained in my gospels to reveal it to whoever would write about Me. My life of preaching did not end then.... with the death of my Humanity. No, I must preach always, as long as there are generations of creatures."  Book of Heaven, Vol. 14, Feb. 14, 1922

“…in my all-seeingness, I see that these writings will be for my Church as a new Sun that will rise in its midst and then, attracted by its brilliant light, would apply themselves to transporting themselves into this light and go forth spiritualized and divinized by which, renewing the Church, they will transform the faith of the earth.”   Book of Heaven, Vol. 16, Feb. 10, 1924

 As an evangelizer, Christ first of all proclaims a kingdom, the kingdom of God; and this is so important that, by comparison, everything else becomes "the rest," which is "given in addition. Only the kingdom therefore is absolute and it makes everything else relative. The Lord will delight in describing in many ways the happiness of belonging to this kingdom (a paradoxical happiness which is made up of things that the world rejects), the demands of the kingdom and its Magna Charta, the heralds of the kingdom, its mysteries, its children, the vigilance and fidelity demanded of whoever awaits its definitive coming.

The Transfiguration:
“My daughter, do you see how beautiful is the Sun of my Will?  What power!  What marvel!  In as far as the soul wishes to fuse itself in it to embrace everyone, my Will, transforming Itself into Sun, wounds the soul and forms another sun in her.  Once these acts are formed, they are changed to rays that wound the Sun of the Supreme Will.  And, enclosing everyone in this light, everyone glorifies and satisfies their Creator.  And what is more, it does not do this with human glory, satisfaction, or love, but the love and glory of the Divine Will, because the Sun of my Will has operated in her.  Do you see what it means to do acts in my Will?  This is living in my Volition:  That the Sun of my Will, transforming into sun the human will, act in her as in Its own center."  Book of Heaven, Vol. 17, Sept. 17, 1924

            “When Jesus will return in His divine glory and appear to all humanity, each one will be called to undergo the same experience as Peter, James and John underwent on Mount Tabor, because Jesus will manifest Himself in his splendor and his humanity will be completely transfigured in the most brilliant light of his divinity.”  (To the Priests, MMP #597)

“…through the power of the Spirit who dwells in man deification already begins on earth; the creature is transfigured and God’s kingdom inaugurated.”  The Light of the East, Pope John Paul II


The Institution of the Eucharist:

“I wanted to hide Myself under these Eucharistic veils and, so hidden, enter into her to form this transformation of the creature into Myself.  But in order for this transformation to take place, the dispositions were needed on the part of creatures; and my love, giving in to excess, in instituting the Sacrament of the Eucharist, released from within my Divinity more graces, gifts, favors and light for the good of man, to render him worthy to receive Me.” Book of Heaven, Vol. 15, March 27, 1923

“Listen my daughter, when I instituted the Eucharistic Supper I saw and called all to come to Me, all generations, from the first to the last man, so that I could give to all my Sacramental Life, and not just once but just as often as man needs corporal nourishment.  I desired to constitute Myself as the nourishment of their souls.  But I felt very abused when I realized that this, my Sacramental Life, was encompassed by indifference, by carelessness, and even by ruthless death. I felt all the crudeness of the death of my Sacramental Life, and so painfully, so repeatedly. But then I took a better look and, making use of the Power of my Will, I called around Me the souls that were to live in my Will, and oh, how happy I felt!”  Book of Heaven,  Vol. 14, July 6, 1922

“Jesus instituted the Sacrament of the Eucharist saying, ‘This is My Body, this is My Blood.’  And before twenty-four hours had passed, with the same lips He pronounced, “Behold your mother”, and it was because He not only gave Himself to you in order to nourish you as your food, but also to give me to you as your mother.”  Roses and Thorns, Concepcion Cabrera de Armida

            “…you can very well shrink all of yourself within my Will to be able to form the host of yourself in my Will.  For every act you do in my Will, you will make a host for Me; and I will feed Myself from you, as you do from Me.  What forms the host?  “ My own Life in it.”  Book of Heaven, Vol. 12, Oct. 20, 1917

“This last stage of the world belongs very specially to Him (the Holy Spirit) that He be honored and exalted…”  (Jesus to Conchita)

Lynne Bauer, JMJ
Feb. 5, 2013

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive