Monday, August 17, 2015

“Cloister Echoes” On the Divine Indwelling by Sister Mildred Mary Ephrem Neuzil



“Cloister Echoes” On the Divine Indwelling by Sister Mildred Mary Ephrem Neuzil

O Mary, Immaculate Queen,
You who were always conscious Of the Presence of God within you,
Obtain for me the grace Of an ever-increasing awareness
Of the Indwelling Trinity Abiding in my soul.
May this Divine Doctrine So penetrate my heart
That I may realize, in truth,
I am the veritable house of God
Sheltering within myself
The Divine Being
Who is the Source of all sanctity
And holy living.
May I never forget that
I Am the living temple of God.
Help me, then, O peerless Virgin,
To be ever mindful of my dignity.
Let me remember also that all,
Even the most derelict of men,
Were redeemed by the same God,
And are, therefore, worthy
Of my respect and honor.
 Obtain for me also
That the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass,
The Fountain Head of grace,
May exercise so great an influence
Upon my life,
That I may become, as it were,
Another Savior,
 Going about, doing good.
May I too, carry Christ,
As you carried Him, O faithful Virgin,
And thus become a means
Of repentance and greater holiness to others.
May I be a channel of grace
To those to whom grace, perhaps,
 Would never be able to penetrate.
May the Hand of the Father,
Who created me,
Work through me.
And may the voice of the Word,
 Become Man,
Who redeemed me,
Speak through me.
 May the Love of the Holy Spirit,
Who is my continuous sanctification,
Bring holiness to others through me.
Amen.

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive