Friday, October 4, 2024

THY KINGDOM COME

 “This is our great hope and our invocation: ‘Your Kingdom come!’ a

Kingdom of peace, justice and serenity, which will re-establish the original

harmony of creation.” Pope John Paul II, Papal Address on Psalm 97, Nov. 6,

2002

“The love story between God and man consists in the very act that this

communion of will increases in a communion of thought and sentiment, and thus

our will and Gods Will increasingly coincide: God’s Will is no longer for me an

alien will, something imposed on me from without by the commandments, but it

is now my own will, based on the realization that God is in fact more deeply

present to me than I am to myself. Then self-abandonment to God increases and

god becomes our joy.” Pope Benedict XVI, ENCYCLICAL LETTER, DEUS

CARITAS EST

“I said the “triumph” will draw closer. This is equivalent in meaning to

our praying for the coming of God’s Kingdom.” Pope Benedict XVI, Light of the

World, p. 166, A Conversation With Peter Seewald

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive