Saturday, October 22, 2022

My experience on Dec. 6, 2017 - for your discernment



  1. lynnfiatFiat Voluntas Tua

    Dec. 6, 2017 – around 5:30AM

    This morning just after waking, I was shown very clearly three people (interiorly I knew they were men) dressed in long black robes with hoods over their heads and faces. Two of the people disappeared leaving one of them standing there. As I looked, I saw appear over his head in large bright letters that said, “His Holiness”. Then it disappeared. My feelings were that what I was shown was not something good. (Interiorly I felt this did not relate to Pope Francis)

    I don’t know if this has any bearing on what I was shown, but after my prayers I went to my computer and felt I was lead to read “OnePeterFive”. The article I read was, “A Call for Cooperation between Catholicism and Freemasonry.”

    Our Lady has warned us of the error of Freemasonry many times through Fr. Gobbi (Marian Movement of Priests). “Ecclesiastical Masonry seeks to destroy this reality through false ecumenism, which leads to the acceptance of all Christian Churches, asserting that each one of them has some part of he truth. It develops the plan of founding a universal ecumenical Church formed by the fusion of all the Christian confessions, among which the Catholic Church.

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive