Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Be you therfore perfect




“Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect.”  
Matthew 5:48


How is it possible to be perfect in this world?  There is only one way, and that is through offering everything to our Heavenly Father through the Sacred Heart of His Son, Jesus, and to Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  It is only in this way that our actions become perfect in the eyes of God and we become perfect as our “heavenly Father is perfect.”


On May 7, 2010, Jesus told a Benedictine Monk, “I do not ask for perfection from those whom I have chosen to be My friends; I ask only that they give Me their imperfection and the burden of their sins, and allow Me to do for them what, of themselves, they are incapable of doing.”  He goes on to say, “Did I not say to My Apostles on the night before I suffered, “Without Me, you can do nothing?”  Why is this word of Mine so often forgotten?  It is a word of immense power for the healing and liberation of souls because, understood rightly, it obliges them to run to Me in every necessity of body, mind, or spirit, and to allow Me to be their Savior, their Physician, and their God.”  (“In Sinu Jesu – When Heart Speaks to Heart”)


And through Luisa Piccarreta in the Book of Heaven, Jesus tells us, “It is said in the Holy Gospel: ‘Be perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect’ - no less; it is also added that no one will enter the Kingdom of Heaven if he is not similar to the image** of the Son of God; and many other things. About all these, no one says that they have been exalted too much, and that these are things not conforming to truths spoken by my very mouth. Only because to you I said that I wanted to compare you to the Virgin - to make you Her faithful copy, I have exalted you too much? So, comparing those to Me was not exalting them, nor did anyone raise any doubt or difficulty; but then, comparing to the Virgin – that’s too much exaltation. This means that they have not understood well the mission of the knowledge of my Will. Indeed, I repeat to you that I not only place you near Her as Her little daughter, on Her maternal lap, that She may guide you, instruct you on how you must imitate Her, to become Her faithful copy by always doing the Divine Will; so that, from Her lap, you may pass onto the lap of the Divinity. In fact, the mission of my Will is eternal, and it is precisely the mission of Our Celestial Father, who wants, commands, expects nothing else but that His Will be known and loved, that It be done on earth as It is in Heaven. So you, making this eternal mission your own and imitating the Celestial Father, must want nothing else for yourself and for all but that my Will be known, loved and fulfilled. And besides, when it is the creature who exalts herself, one should think about it; but when she remains at her place and I exalt her, all is permissible to Me – making one reach wherever I want, and the way I want. Therefore, trust Me and do not be concerned.”


**Oct. 12, 2014:  I had a dream that I was looking at a beautiful picture of Jesus and said to someone standing near me, “What a beautiful picture of Jesus.”  Then I heard said, “There is a difference between a picture and an image. A picture is not an image – an image is a reflection.”  LB


L. Bauer, April 19, 2018

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive