Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The Bride


I entered the Catholic Church on Jan. 12, 1993 (why January and not the Easter vigil – that’s another story!) in North Palm Beach, FL.  This was one experience I had that I feel is very significant to living in the Divine Will:

On July 13, 1994, I had a very vivid dream – I was standing in a beautiful long wide isle filled with a bright light, and was standing to the right of a bride in a very beautiful, large glowing white gown.  I looked directly at her, but there was no face to be seen (I remember trying so hard to see her face!).  I heard the sounds of many other people who seemed to be on the left side of the bride, but didn’t see anyone, just felt their presence.  Looking down the isle I saw a large archway on the right where a very majestic man entered into the isle and walked up to the bride.  I immediately knew it was Our Lord.  He never looked at me but only the bride.  When he arrived in front of the bride, who was standing on my left, He spoke saying that He would be there soon and that she would not have to wait much longer.

As I had no idea at that time why I would see a bride, it was explained to me right after this dream in a book by Catherine of Siena, Praying with St. Catherine, Meditation 9, - that the bride was the Catholic Church.

On Feb. 26, 2009, I had been reading Vol. 24, May 26, 1928 and read the following:

“…they knock at the doors of my Divine Will - they repeat the knocking, and some knock strongly, some slowly. However, there is always someone who knocks and asks that the doors be opened, so that my Will may descend to reign upon earth. And since everything is established and ordered by the Divinity, It waits for the one who must give the strongest knock which, forcing the doors with invincible strength – the very strength of my Divine Will – will open wide the doors, and with her sweet chains of love, will bind the Eternal Will to make It come and reign in the midst of creatures. She will be like a bride who, bejeweling the groom with her loving chains, will carry him as though in triumph into the midst of creatures. And just as the Holy Virgin put an end to the night hours of the patriarchs and prophets, and formed the dawn to make the Sun of the Eternal Word rise, so will this one form the dawn to make rise the Sun of the Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as It is in Heaven.

L. Bauer, JMJ

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive