Monday, January 8, 2018

Unity in the Divine Will



UNITY IN THE DIVINE WILL

November 1, 1910 The consummation in the unity of wills forms the supreme unity.

Continuing in my usual state, blessed Jesus came for just a little and told me: “My daughter, the supreme unity is when the soul reaches such tightness of union with my Will as to consume any shadow of her own will, in such a way that it is no longer possible to discern which one is my Will and which one is hers. Then my Will becomes the life of this soul, in such a way that whatever thing It may dispose over her as well as over others, she is content with everything. Anything seems to be suitable for her; death, life, cross, poverty, etc. – she looks at all of these as her own things, which serve to maintain her life. She reaches such an extent, that not even chastisements frighten her any more, but she is content with the Divine Will in everything, so much so, that it seems to her that if I want something, she wants it too; and if she wants it, the Lord does it. I do what she wants, and she does what I want.

This is the final breath of the consummation of your will in mine which I have asked of you many times, and which obedience and charity toward the neighbor have not conceded you; so much so, that many times I have surrendered to you by not chastising, but you have not surrendered to Me, to the point that I am forced to hide from you in order to be free when justice forces Me and men reach the point of provoking Me to take up the scourge in my hand and chastise the peoples. If I had you with Me, with my Will in the act of scourging, I would probably have fallen short and diminished the scourge, because there is no greater power in Heaven and on earth than a soul who is totally and completely consumed in my Will. She reaches the point of debilitating Me, and she disarms Me as she pleases. This is the supreme unity. Then, there is the low unity in which the soul is resigned, yes, but she does not look at my dispositions as her own things - as her own life, nor does she delight in my Will, or dissolve hers in Mine. This one I look at, yes, but she does not reach the point of enamoring Me, nor do I reach the point of going mad for her, as I do for those of the supreme unity.

December 25, 1925 The dispositions are needed in order to possess the gift of the Divine Will. Similes of It. The living in Supreme Volition is the greatest thing, it is to live Divine Life, and the soul operates in the unity of the Eternal Light.

I was thinking about what is said above – that the Divine Will is a gift, and, as gift, one possesses It as one’s own; on the other hand, one who does the Will of God must submit to commands, and ask very often what he must do, and to be lent the gift - not to be owner of it, but to do that action which God wants, and, once it is done, give back the gift he had borrowed. Many images and similes formed in my mind about one who lives in the Divine Volition and possesses It as a gift, and one who does the Most Holy Will of God, who not only does not possess the fullness of the gift, but, if he possesses It, it is at intervals and as a loan. I am going to tell some of those similes.

I imagined I had a gold coin, which had the virtue of making arise as many coins as I wanted. Oh! how rich I could become with this gift. On the other hand, someone else receives this gift as a loan for one hour, or in order to carry out one action of his, to then give it back immediately. What difference between my richness because of the gift I possess, and that of one who receives it as a loan! Or, [I imagined] I had received the gift of a light which never goes out; so, both at night and during the day, I am safe, I always have the good of seeing this light, which no one can take away from me. It becomes as though a natural part of me, and it gives me the good of knowing what is good in order to do it, and what is evil in order to escape it. So, with this light that I received as gift, I sneer at all – at the world, at the enemy, at my passions, and even at myself. This light is perennial source of happiness for me; it is without weapons, and it defends me; it is without voice, and it instructs me; it is without hands and feet, and it directs my way, making itself the sure guide to bring me to Heaven. On the other hand, someone else has to go and ask for this light when he feels the need for it, therefore he does not have it at his disposal. Not being used to always looking with this light, he does not possess the knowledge of good and evil, and has not enough strength to do good and to avoid evil. So, not possessing the light, turned on and continuous, in how many deceptions, dangers and narrow ways does he not find himself? What difference between one who possesses this light as his own gift, and one who has to go and ask for it when he needs it.

Now, while my mind wandered amid many similes, I said to myself: ‘So, the living in the Will of God is to possess the Will of God, and this is a gift. Therefore, if the goodness of God does not condescend to give It, what can the poor creature do?’ At that moment, my lovable Jesus moved in my interior, as though clasping me all to Himself, and told me: “My daughter, it is true that the living in my Will is a gift, and it is to possess the greatest gift; but this gift - which contains infinite value, which is currency that arises at each instant, which is light that never goes out, which is sun that never sets, which puts the soul in her place, established by God in the divine order, and therefore she takes her place of honor and of sovereignty in the Creation – is given but to one who is disposed, to one who will not waste it, to one who will esteem it so much and love it more than his own life; even more, he must be ready to sacrifice his own life so that this gift of my Will may have supremacy over everything, and be held as more than life itself - even more, his life be nothing compared to It. 

Therefore, first I want to see that the soul really wants to do my Will and never her own, that she is ready to make any sacrifice in order to do Mine, and that in everything she does, she always asks Me for the gift of my Will, even just as a loan. Then, when I see that she does nothing without the loan my Will, I give it as gift, because by asking for it over and over again, she has formed the void within her soul, in which to place this celestial gift; and by becoming used to living with the loan of this divine food, she has lost the taste for her own will, her palate has been ennobled and will no longer adapt itself to the vile foods of her own self. Therefore, in seeing herself in possession of that gift which she longed for, yearned for, and loved so much, she will live of the Life of that gift, she will love It, and will give It the esteem It deserves. 

Would you not condemn a man who, taken by a childish affection for a child, only to have him around a little bit, to amuse himself with him, would give him a banknote worth a thousand; and the little boy, not knowing the value of it, tears it to a thousand pieces after a few minutes? But if, on the other hand, first he makes the child desire it, then he makes him know its value, then the good which that banknote of a thousand can do for him, and then he gives it to him - that child will not tear it to pieces, but will go put it under lock and key, appreciating the gift and loving the giver more; and you would praise that man who had the ability to make known to the little child the value of money. If man does so, much more I do, who give my gifts with wisdom, with justice and with true love. Here is, therefore, the necessity of the dispositions, of the knowledge of the gift, of the esteem and appreciation, and of love for the gift itself. Therefore, knowledge of It is like the herald of the gift of my Will which I want to give to the creature. Knowledge prepares the way; knowledge is like the contract I want to make of the gift I

want to give; and the more knowledge I send to the soul, the more she is spurred on to desire the gift and to solicit the Divine Writer to place the final signature – that the gift is hers and she possesses it. So, the sign that in these times I want to give this gift of my Will is the knowledge of It. Therefore, be attentive not to let anything escape you of what I manifest to you about my Will, if you want Me to place the final signature on the gift which I yearn to give to creatures.”

After this, my poor mind was wandering in the Supreme Volition, and I did as much as I could in order to do all my acts in the Divine Will. I felt invested with a supreme light, and as my little acts came out of me, they took their place within that light and converted into light; and I could see neither the point of the light in which I had done them, nor where to find them. I could only see that they had become incorporated in that endless light and nothing else, and it was impossible for me to navigate through all that inaccessible light: to remain inside of it, yes, but to cross the whole of it was not given to my littleness. At that moment, my lovable Jesus moved in my interior and told me: “My daughter, how beautiful is the operating of the soul in my Will. Her act unites to the single act of her Creator, which knows no succession of acts. In fact, the eternal light is not divisible, and if it could be divided – which cannot be – the separated part would become darkness; and so, being light, the divine act forms one single act of all her operating. So, by operating in the light of my Volition, the soul unites herself to that single act of her Creator and takes her place within the atmosphere of the eternal light. This is why you cannot see your acts, either the point of the light in which you performed them, or where they are: because it is impossible for the creature to cross the whole of eternal light of God, although she knows that her act is certainly present in that light, and takes its place in the past, in the present, and in the future. See, the sun also, being the image of the shadow of the divine light, possesses this property in part. Suppose you were operating in a place upon which the sun spreads its solar light: you see its light in front of you, above and behind you, on the right and on the left. If you wanted to see which was the part of the light of the sun that surrounded you completely, you would not be able to find it, or distinguish it; you could only say that the light was certainly upon you. Now, that light was there from the first instant in which the sun was created; and it is and will be. If your act could convert into solar light as it converts into divine light, would you be able to find your particle of light, and the light which was given to you by the sun in order to let you operate? Certainly not. However, you know that an act has come out of you, which was incorporated into the light of the sun. This is why I say that the living in the Supreme Volition is the greatest thing – it is to live Divine Life. As soon as He sees the soul in His Will, the Celestial Creator takes her in His arms, and placing her on His lap, He lets her operate with His very hands, and with the power of that Fiat with which all things were made. He lets all His reflections descend upon the creature, in order to give her the likeness of His operating. This is why the operating of the creature becomes light, it unites to that single act of her Creator, and constitutes itself eternal glory and continuous praise of her Creator. Therefore, be attentive, and let the living in my Will be for you your All, that you may never descend from your origin – that is, from the lap of your Creator.” 

May 27, 1926 The Divine Will envelops everything and everyone in the unity of Its Light. How the whole Creation possesses unity, and one who must live in the Divine Will also possesses this unity.

I was doing my usual acts in the Supreme Volition, and an inaccessible light enveloped my little being; it made as though present to me all the works of my Creator, and I had an ‘I love You’ for each created thing, a motion for each motion, an adoration and a ‘thank You’ of gratitude for all Creation. However, I comprehended that it was the light itself that administered to me that ‘I love You’ for each thing, that motion, that adoration; I was just prey to that light, while it enlarged me, it made me smaller and did whatever it wanted with my littleness. Now, while in this state, I was sorrowful because I could not see my sweet Jesus, and I thought to myself: ‘Jesus has left me, and in this blessed light I do not know where to turn my steps in order to find Him, because one can see neither where it begins nor where it ends. Oh! holy light, let me find the One who is my whole life - my highest Good.’ But while I poured myself out because of the pain of the privation of Jesus, all goodness, He came out from within my interior, and, all tenderness, He told me: “My daughter, why do you fear? I do not leave you; rather, it is my Supreme Will that eclipses Me within you. The light of my Will is endless, infinite – Its boundaries cannot be found, neither where It begins nor where It ends. On the other hand, my Humanity does have Its boundaries, Its limits, and therefore, since my Humanity is smaller than my Eternal Will, I remain enwrapped and as though eclipsed within It; and while I am with you, I give the field of action to my Will, I enjoy Its divine operating in the littleness of your soul, and I prepare a new lesson to give you, to make known to you, more and more, the wonders of my Supreme Will. Therefore, when you swim in It, be certain that I am with you; even more, I do what you do together with you, and in order to give It complete field of action I remain as though hidden in you, to enjoy Its fruits.

Now, my daughter, you must know that true light is not separable. Look: the sun which is in the atmosphere also has this prerogative and possesses the unity of light; the light is so compacted together within its sphere as to lose not one atom; and even though it descends down below, filling the whole earth with light, the light never separates. It is so compact within itself, united, not separable, that it never loses anything of its solar light; so much so that, all together, it spreads its rays, dispelling everywhere the darkness from the earth, and, all together, it withdraws its light, leaving not even the traces of its atoms. If the light of the sun were divisible, for how long would the sun have been poor in light, having no more strength to illuminate all the earth. One could say: ‘Divided light – desolate earth.’ So, the sun can sing victory and it possesses all its strength and its effects thanks to the unity of its light; and if the earth receives so many admirable and innumerable effects, to the point that the sun can be called the life of the earth, everything comes from the unity of the light it possesses, which, after so many centuries, has lost not even one atom of light which was entrusted to it by God, and therefore it is always triumphant, majestic and fixed, and always stable in its light, in singing the praises of the triumph and the glory of the eternal light of its Creator.

Now, my daughter, the sun is the symbol of my Eternal Will; and if this symbol possesses the unity of light, much more so does my Will, which is not a symbol, but the reality of light, while the sun can be called the budding of the inaccessible light of my Will. And you have seen Its immensity, and how one does not see a globe of light like the sun, but vastness, such that the human eye cannot arrive at seeing where It ends or where It begins. Yet, all this endlessness of light is one single act of the Eternal Will. All this uncreated light is so compacted together as to become inseparable, indivisible; and so, more than sun, it possesses the eternal unity, in which the triumph of God and of all Our works is founded. Now, this triumph of the unity of the Supreme Will, the center of its dwelling place, of its throne, is the center of the Sacrosanct Trinity. From this divine center start its most refulgent rays, which invest the whole Celestial Fatherland; all Saints and Angels are invested by the unity of my Will, they all receive Its innumerable effects, and abducting them all to Itself, It makes of them one single unity with the supreme unity of my Will. These rays invest the whole Creation and form its unity with the soul who lives in my Will. Look: the unity of this light of my Will which resides in the center of the Three Divine Persons is already fixed in you; so, one is the light and the act, one is the Will. Now, while you do your acts in this unity, they are already incorporated in that single act of the center, and the Divinity is already with you, doing what you do. The Celestial Mama, the Saints and Angels, and the whole Creation – all in chorus repeat your act, and feel the effects of the Supreme Will. Watch - listen to the prodigy never before seen of that single act which fills Heaven and earth, with the very Trinity unifying Itself with the creature and placing Itself as the primary act of the act of the creature.”

At that moment I could see the eternal light fixed in me, and I could hear the chorus of the whole of Heaven and of all Creation in its mute language. But who can say everything and what I comprehended of the unity of the light of the Supreme Will? Jesus added: “My daughter, in order for each act to be good and holy, its origin must come from God, and - behold, for the soul who lives in my Will, in the unity of this light, her adoration, her love, her motion and everything she may do, begin from the Divine Trinity. So, she receives the origin of her acts from God Himself, and here is how her adoration, her love, her motion, are the same adoration which the Three Divine Persons have among themselves, the same reciprocal love which reigns among the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and her motion is that eternal motion which never ceases and gives motion to all. The unity of this light places everything in common; whatever God does, the soul does, and whatever the soul does, God does – God by His own virtue, the soul by virtue of the unity of the light that envelops her. Therefore, the prodigy of living in my Will is the prodigy of God Himself - it is primary prodigy, while all other prodigies, all other works, even good and holy ones, remain eclipsed - they disappear before the acts done in the unity of this light. Imagine the sun, spreading its rays in the unity of its light, invading all the earth; and then the creatures, placing before the blazing light of the sun all the lights that exist in the low world – electric light, private lights. As many as they would want to put there, their light would always be meager before the sun, almost as if they did not exist, and no one would use all those lights to give light to their steps in order to walk, to their hands in order to work, to their eyes in order to see, but all would use the sun; and all those lights would remain idle, without doing good to anyone.

Such are all the other works which are not done in the unity of the light of my Will. They are the little lights before the great sun, which one almost does not notice. However, those very lights which are useless, which make no impression and do no good when the sun is present, once the sun disappears, acquire their little value, do their little good, are light in the darkness of the night, serve the work of man. However, they are never sun, nor can they do the great good which the sun can do. Yet, the purpose of Creation was that, all things having come out from within the unity of this light of the Supreme Fiat, all should have remained in the unity of It. Only the creature did not want to recognize this purpose; he went out of the unity of the light of the sun of my Will, and reduced himself to begging for the effects of this light, almost as the earth begs its vegetation and the development of the seeds it hides in its womb, from the sun. What sorrow, my daughter – to reduce oneself from king to beggar, and to beg from those which were to be at his service.”

All afflicted and sorrowful, Jesus kept silent, and I comprehended all the sorrow that pierced Him. I could feel His sorrow within me, penetrating deep into the inmost fibers of my soul. But I wanted to cheer Jesus at any cost, so I returned to my usual acts in the unity of His Will, knowing that He easily passes from sorrow to joy when my littleness dives into the inaccessible light of His Will. And Jesus loved together with me, and love healed His sorrow. Then He resumed His speaking: “My daughter, since I am raising you in my Will, O please! do not want ever to give Me this sorrow, so piercing, of going out of the unity of the light of the Supreme Fiat. Promise Me - swear that you will always be the newborn of my Will.” And I: ‘My Love, be consoled, I promise - I swear; and You must promise me to keep me always in your arms and sunken in your Will. You must never leave me if You want me to be always, always, the little daughter of your Will, for I tremble and I fear myself; more so, since the more You speak about this Supreme Volition, the more I feel that I am no good, and the nothingness of my nothing makes itself felt more.’

And Jesus, sighing, added: “My daughter, feeling your nothingness more does not oppose the living in my Will; on the contrary, it is a duty of yours. All of my works are formed over nothing, and this is why the All can do what He wants. If the sun had reason, and someone asked it: ‘What good do you do? What are your effects? How much light and heat do you contain?’; it would answer: ‘I do nothing, I just know that the light given to me by God is invested with the Supreme Will, and I do whatever It wants. I extend wherever It wants, and I produce the effects It wants; and while I do so much, I remain always nothing and the Divine Will does everything in me.’ The same for all my other works - all their glory is to remain in their nothingness in order to give the whole field to my Will, to let It operate. Only man wanted to do without the Will of his Creator, he wanted to make his nothingness operate, believing himself to be good at something; and the All, feeling Himself placed after the nothing, went out of man, who reduced himself from superior to all, to inferior to all. 

Therefore, let your nothingness be always at the mercy of my Will, if you want the unity of Its light to operate in you and call the purpose of Creation back to new life.”

May 31, 1926 Difference between one who lives in the Divine Will and one who is resigned and submitted to It. The first one is sun, the second is earth, which lives of the effects of the light.

The light of the Divine Will continues to envelop me; and my little intelligence, while swimming in the immense sea of this light, can just barely take a few drops of light and a few little flames of the so many truths, knowledges and happiness’s that this endless sea of the Eternal Will contains. And many times I cannot find the right words in order to put on paper that little bit of light; I say little compared to the much I leave out, because my little and poor intelligence takes as much as is enough to fill me – the rest I have to leave out. It happens as to a person who dives into the sea: he becomes all wet, water flows everywhere on him, and maybe even in his bowels; but as he goes out of the sea, how much of all the water of the sea does he carry with himself? Very little – indeed almost nothing compared to the water that remains in the sea. And by having been in the sea, can he perhaps say how much water, how many species of fish and quantities of them there are in the sea? Certainly not; but he will be able to speak of the little he has seen of the sea. Such is my poor soul.

Then, while I was in this light, my sweet Jesus came out from within my interior and told me: “My daughter, this is the unity of the light of my Will, and so that you may love It more and more and be confirmed more in It, I want to make known to you the great difference which exists between one who lives in my Will, in the unity of this light, and one who resigns and submits himself to my Will. In order to make you comprehend this well, I will give you a simile from the sun which is there on the horizon. The sun, being in the vault of the heavens, spreads its rays over the surface of the earth. Look: between the earth and the sun there is a sort of agreement – the sun touches the earth, and the earth receives the light and the touch of the sun. Now, by receiving the touch of the light, submitting to the sun, the earth receives the effects which the light contains, and these effects transmute the face of the earth; they make it turn green again, they make it flower - plants develop, fruits mature, and many other wonders which can be seen on the face of the earth, always produced by the effects contained in the solar light. But by giving its effects, the sun does not give its light; on the contrary, it jealously preserves its unity, and its effects are not lasting, and therefore one sees the poor earth, now all flowery, now all stripped – it changes almost at each season, and undergoes continuous mutations. If the sun gave to the earth effects and light, the earth would change into sun and would have no more need to beg for the effects, because, containing the light within itself, it would become the owner of the source of the effects which the sun contains.

Now, such is the soul who resigns and submits to my Will: she lives of the effects contained in It. Not possessing the light, she does not possess the source of the effects contained in the Sun of the Eternal Volition, and therefore she looks almost like the earth – now rich in virtues, now poor; she changes at every circumstance. Even more, if she is not always resigned and submitted to my Will, she would be like an earth that does not want to let itself be touched by the light of the sun. In fact, if the earth receives its effects it is because it lets itself be touched by its light, otherwise it would remain squalid, unable to produce a single blade of grass. So remained Adam after sin; he lost the unity of the light, and therefore the source of the goods and effects which the Sun of my Will contains. He could no longer feel the fullness of the Divine Sun within himself; he could no longer see within himself that unity of light which his Creator had fixed in the depth of his soul, and which, communicating His likeness to him, made of him His faithful copy. Before sinning, since he possessed the source of the unity of light with his Creator, each little act of his was a ray of light which, invading the whole Creation, went to fix itself in the center of his Creator, bringing Him the love and the return for all that had been made for him in the whole Creation. He was the one who harmonized everything and formed the note of accord between Heaven and earth. But as soon as he withdrew from my Will, his acts no longer invaded Heaven and earth like rays, but they shrank, almost like plants and flowers, within the little circle of his field. So, losing the harmony with all Creation, he became the clashing note of all Creation. Oh! how low he descended, and cried bitterly over the lost unity of light, which, raising him above all created things, made of Adam the little god of the earth.

Now, my daughter, from what I have told you, you can comprehend that the living in my Will is to possess the source of the unity of the light of my Will, with all the fullness of the effects contained in It. So, light, love, adoration… arise in each act of the creature, which, constituting itself act for each act, love for each love, like solar light invades everything, harmonizes everything, centralizes everything within itself; and like a shining ray it brings to her Creator the return for all that He has made for all creatures and the true note of accord between Heaven and earth. What a difference between one who possesses the source of the goods which the Sun of my Will contains, and one who lives of the effects of It! It is the difference that exists between the sun and the earth. The sun always possesses the fullness of its light and effects, it is always blazing and majestic in the vault of the heavens, nor does it need the earth. While it touches everything, it is untouchable, it does not let itself be touched by anyone; and if anyone dared even to fix on it, it would eclipse him, blind him and knock him down with its light. On the other hand, the earth is in need of everything, it lets itself be touched and stripped; and if it wasn’t for the light of the sun and its effects, it would be a gloomy prison, full of squalid misery. Therefore, there is no comparison that holds between one who lives in my Will and one who submits to It. 

So, before sinning, Adam did possess the unity of light, but he could no longer recover it during his life; it happened to him as to the earth that turns around the sun: not being fixed, in turning around, it opposes the sun and forms the night. Now, in order to render him firm again so that he might sustain the unity of this light, a repairer was needed, and this repairer was supposed to be superior to him; a divine strength was needed in order to straighten him up. Here is the necessity of Redemption. 

My Celestial Mama also possessed the unity of this light, and this is why, more than sun, She can give light to all. It was never nighttime, nor was there ever a shadow between Her and the Supreme Majesty, but always full daylight. Therefore, in each instant, this unity of the light of my Will made the whole of the Divine Life flow within Her, which brought Her seas of light, of joys, of happiness’s, of divine knowledges, seas of beauty, of glory, of love. And She, as though in triumph, brought all these seas to Her Creator as Her own, to attest to Him Her love, Her adoration, and to charm Him with Her beauty; and the Divinity made flow yet more and new beautiful seas. She possessed so much love that, as though naturally, She could love all, adore and make up for all. Her littlest acts done in the unity of this light were superior to the greatest acts and to all the acts of all creatures together. Therefore, the sacrifices, the works, the love of all other creatures can be called little flames before the sun, little drops of water before the sea, compared to the acts of the Sovereign Queen; and this is why, by virtue of the unity of this light of the Supreme Volition, She triumphed over everything and conquered Her very Creator, making Him a Prisoner in Her maternal womb. Ah! only the unity of this light of my Will, which She who ruled over everything possessed, was able to form this prodigy which had never before occurred, administering to Her acts worthy of this Divine Prisoner.

By losing this unity of light, Adam turned himself upside down and formed night, weaknesses, passions, for himself and for the generations. By never doing Her own will, this excelling Virgin remained always straight, and facing the Eternal Sun; therefore, it was always daylight for Her, and She made the day of the Sun of Justice arise for all generations. If this Virgin Queen had done nothing else but preserve the unity of the light of the Eternal Volition in the depth of Her immaculate soul, this would have been enough to give Us back the glory of all, the acts of all, and the requital of love of all Creation. Through Her, by virtue of my Will, the Divinity felt come back to Itself, the joys and the happiness which It had established to receive through Creation. Therefore, She can be called the Queen, the Mother, the Foundress, the Base and the Mirror of my Will, in which all can reflect themselves to receive Its Life from Her.”

After this, I felt as though soaked with this light, and I comprehended the great prodigy of living in the unity of this light of the Supreme Volition; and my sweet Jesus, coming back, added: “My daughter, Adam in the state of innocence and my Celestial Mama possessed the unity of light of my Will - not by their own virtue, but by virtue communicated by God. On the other hand, my Humanity possessed it by Its own virtue, because in It there was not only the unity of the light of the Supreme Volition, but there was the Eternal Word; and since I am inseparable from the Father and the Holy Spirit, the true and perfect bilocation occurred – that while I remained in Heaven, I descended into the womb of my Mama; and since the Father and the Holy Spirit are inseparable from Me, They too descended into it, and at the same time They remained in the heights of the Heavens.”



Jesus:  “Listen, There are many progressive degrees in the transformation.  The highest degree on earth corresponds to a transformation of the creature not only in its manner of thinking and of acting which becomes divine, but which, in a certain sense, causes it to disappear and annihilate itself to give place to Me.  This degree is the work of the Holy Spirit alone who becomes the soul of this soul and the life of this body.”  (Conchita, A Mother Spiritual Diary) 

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive