Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Veil 3


March, 1995 (St. Paul of the Cross, North Palm Bch., FL)

During Adoration while praying with my eyes closed, my vision was filled with a incredible bright light.  From within this light, I saw what appeared to be a very large chair with a high back and side arms. It was as though looking through a fog of light.  I then saw vaguely an outline of a person engulfed in the light.  As the light was very bright, it was hard to see clearly.  While looking into the light, I began to think of our Heavenly Father and a prayer welled up within me to Him.  Then I said, “How can people not know that you are their Father, their Daddy.  How can they think of you as being anything other than that. “   (people at that time had been calling Our Father – Father-Mother, and it bothered me – which is probably the reason for my saying what I did)  Continuing to see this vision before me,  I was startled to hear Him say, Love them as I love them!  A little while later I heard, The veil will soon come down.”  For some reason I didn’t want to listen anymore as I felt within me that He was going to say something else, so I began praying again so as not to listen, but again He spoke saying, “The veil will soon come down.  Then you will see wonders as you have never seen.”  Moments later He said, “I Am (slight pause) Yahweh”  All of this must have taken about 20 minutes (I was in the Adoration Chapel at the time), and was as if in slow motion.  The voice speaking to me was so loving and tender!  He spoke very slowly and clearly.  My body felt as thought I were no longer in the Chapel, but when someone came in the door I was aware of their presence.  After leaving the Chapel for Mass, I felt such incredible peace which I continued to feel throughout the day.  During Mass at the elevation of the Host, I saw a bright light come out of the back of the Host facing the Priest.  After communion, very bright lights were flashing in my head – mostly coming from the right side and many shadows appeared. 

Late the next night, my husband asked me for this message and while reading it said he didn’t understand what “The veil will soon come down” meant (which I also didn’t understand)  He had just prayed for an answer, and while we were watching EWTN there was a Bishop who was showing a picture of Pope Leo XIII.  In the picture there was a lady who was wearing a veil on her head.  Her hands were on the veil looking as though she were going to pull it down over her face.  The Bishop went on to explain that this represented a death approaching or that Rom or a civilization was coming to an end – or that there was going to be a new time approaching.  Lynne Bauer

 Update: (10/22/15)

Today during Adoration, I opened at random Vol. 22 of the Book of Heaven and read:

“Therefore, if you want to know what my Will does in all Creation, go around it It, and my Fiat, finding Its daughter in all created things, will unveil Itself and will tell you what It does toward the Divine Majesty and the call and the lessons It wants to give to the creatures.”

And again opening at random read the following:

“…do you know who tears these veils to let It come out to dominate in her own heart?  One who recognizes It in each one of my acts and invites It to come out.  She tears the veil of my works, she enters into them, she recognizes the noble Queen, and she prays It – she presses It to no longer remain hidden; and opening her heart to It, she invites It to enter. She tears the veil of my tears, of my Blood, of my pains, the veil of the Sacraments, the veil of my Humanity,  and giving her submission to It, she implores It to no longer remain veiled, but to make Itself known as Queen….”

Added 3/11/17:

June 30, 1901

“Grace strips the soul of everything, and makes of her humanity a veil with which to remain covered, in such a way that, as the veil is torn, one finds paradise in the soul who possesses Her. So, it is no wonder that true humility, obedience and the like are found in that soul, because there is nothing left of her but a simple veil, and one can see with clarity how it is all Grace that acts within her, that keeps all virtues in order for her, and makes her remain in continuous attitude toward God”.

May 1,1904

“My daughter, if you did otherwise you would lose the purity of eye, and as a veil would form before your sight, you would lose the good of seeing Me. In fact, the eye that delights only in the things of Heaven has the virtue of seeing Me, while one who delights in the things of the earth has the virtue of seeing the things of the earth, because his eye, in seeing them as different from what they are, sees them and loves them.”

October 17, 1904

 “My daughter, it is necessary to operate through the veil of the Humanity of Christ in order to find the Divinity – that is, to operate united with His Humanity, with the very Will of Christ, as if His Will and that of the soul were one, in order to please Him alone; operating with His very ways, directing everything to Christ, calling Him in everything the soul does, as if He Himself were to do her very actions. By doing this, the soul finds herself in continuous contact with God. In fact, for Christ, His Humanity was nothing other than a sort of veil that covered the Divinity; therefore, by operating in the midst of these veils, she already finds herself with God. One who does not want to operate through His Most Holy Humanity and wants to find Christ, is like one who wants to find the fruit without finding the skin – it is impossible.”

January 24, 1921 

“… the first Fiat was pronounced in Creation without the intervention of any creature. The second Fiat was pronounced in Redemption, and I wanted the intervention of the creature, and I chose my Mama as fulfillment of the second Fiat. Now, in fulfillment, I want to pronounce the third Fiat, and I want to pronounce It through you; I have chosen you for the fulfillment of the third Fiat. This third Fiat will bring to completion the glory and the honor of the Fiat of Creation, and will be confirmation and development of the fruits of the Fiat of Redemption. These three Fiats will veil the Most Holy Trinity upon earth, and I will have the ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as it is in Heaven’. These three Fiats will be inseparable - one will be life of the other; They will be one and triune, but distinct among Themselves. My Love wants it, my Glory demands it: having unleashed the first two Fiats from the womb of my creative power, It wants to unleash the third Fiat, for my Love can no longer contain It – and this, in order to complete the work that came out of Me; otherwise, the work of Creation and of Redemption would remain incomplete.” 

April 29, 1928

“…as she advances in the practice of living in my Will this divine life keeps growing and expanding, to the point of filling the soul with all of this life, in such a way that nothing is left of her but a veil that covers it and hides it within itself.

June 15, 1933, Vol. 32

“Now if you call my Divine Will as life of your mind, as beat of your heart, as action of your hands and so on, you will form the life of the intelligence of my Will in your mind, the life of his actions in your hands, his divine step in your feet, in a way that all that which you will do, will serve as veil to the Divine life, that with your intention you have formed in the interior of your acts. But what is this intention? It is your will that appealing to mine, empties itself of itself, and forms the void in its act, in order to give the post to the action of my Will, and she making herself veil, hides even in the most ordinary and natural actions, the extraordinary action of a God, so much so that from outside one sees common actions, but if one takes away the veil of the human volition one finds enclosed the operative virtue of the divine action, and this forms the sanctity of the creature, not the diversity of actions, not the works that make noise, no, but common life, the necessary actions of life, of which the creature can do no less, they are all veils that can hide our Will, and make itself field, where God himself abases himself, in order to make himself (the) hidden actor of his divine actions. And as the body veils the soul, thus the will veils God, it hides him and forms through means of ordinary actions the chain of the extraordinary actions of God in her soul. Therefore be attentive, call in all that which you do my Will and He will never deny you his act, in order to form in you, for how much it is possible, the fullness of his sanctity.”

Nov. 24, 1935, Vol. 33

“Now with withdrawing his Life, all things and works of God remained, veiled for man. He himself, veiled the intelligence, the memory, the will, he remained as those poor unhappy dying ones, that covering the pupil of the eye with a thin veil, they don’t see clearly anymore the life of the light. My Divinity itself in descending from Heaven in earth, veiled itself with my Humanity. Oh! If creatures might possess as Life my Will, immediately they would have known Me, because He himself would have unvealed who I was, my Volition in her and that same Divine Volition in Me they would have immediately known, loved each other, they would have made crowds around Me, nor would they have been able to separate from Me, recognizing me under the likeness of their cast offs as Word Eternal, He who loved them so much, that he had dressed himself as one of them. So that I would have had no need to manifest myself, my Will residing in them, would have revealed Me, nor would I have been able to hide myself instead I had to tell them who I was, and how many did not believe Me? Therefore, even to such that my Will doesn’t reign in creatures everything is veiled, the Sacraments themselves, that more than a new Creation with so much love I left in my Church, are veiled for them.  How many surprises, how many beautiful secrets, and marvelous things a veiled pupil impedes one from understanding, from seeing, from tasting.  More so that this veil is the human volition that forms and impedes her from seeing the things that are in herself. Whence my Will reigning in creatures as life will take away this veil and all things will be revealed, and then they will see the caresses that we make them through means of created things, the kisses, the loving embraces, in every single created thing they will feel our ardent heartbeat that loves them, they will see in the Sacraments our Life flow, in order to give itself continually to them and they will feel the need of giving themselves to Us. This will be the great prodigy that my Divine Will will do, to break all the veils, to abound with unheard of graces, to take possession of souls as proper life, in a way that no one will be able to resist him and thus he will have his kingdom upon the earth.”

From “To My Priests”, Conchita deArmida pg. 154:

“…the more the veil that hides the Divinity will be transparent for them, they will know the Father more deeply and will glorify Him in all their actions...”

From MMP, to Fr. Gobbi, Aug. 5, 1997:

“Climb with me the holy mountain of grace and holiness, that you may be illuminated and transfigured by the glorious light of my Son Jesus.”  “As He was transfigured on Mount Tabor in the presence of the three Apostles, Peter, James and John, so also will He manifest Himself to you in the splendor of His Divine glory.” “ When the Word became flesh in my virginal womb, His divine splendor was completely veiled by the humanity He assumed.  Thus His divinity was hidden by His humanity.”  “When Jesus will return in His divine glory and appear to all humanity, each one will be called to undergo the same experience as Peter, James and John underwent on Mount Tabor, because Jesus will manifest Himself in His splendor, and His humanity will be completely transfigured in the most brilliant light of His divinity.

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive