Monday, February 6, 2017

Adam in the Kingdom of the Divine Will


 Volume 15 - April 25, 1923
The Will of God is the royal way which leads to the Sanctity of the likeness of the Creator

Luisa:  I was praying, and my sweet Jesus came, placing Himself near me in order to pray together with me; even more, His intelligence was reflected in mine, and I prayed with His; His voice echoed in mine, and I prayed with His word.  But who can say the boundless effects of this prayer?  Then, afterwards, my beloved Jesus told me:  “My daughter, I wanted to pray together with you in order to strengthen you in my Will, and to give you the grace of letting you be present before the Supreme Majesty in the act of the creation of man.  As We endowed him with all goods, and his will was Ours, and Ours was his, everything was harmony between him and Us; whatever he wanted he would take from Us:  sanctity, wisdom, power, happiness, etc.  He was Our prototype, Our portrait, Our happy son.  So, at the beginning of his existence, Adam had a period in which he perfectly fulfilled the purpose for which he was created; he experienced what it means to live of the Will of his Creator, and We also were happy in seeing Our acts being reproduced in Our image.  Then, as he broke his will from Ours, he remained separated from Us; but the first acts of man are still in Our Will, and I want nothing else from you but to come into Our Will to continue on from where Adam left, so that you may bind within yourself all the harmonies that he broke.  And just as this first creature, because he was created by Us as the head of the whole human family, by withdrawing from Our Will brought unhappiness to all, in the same way, as you come to continue on from where he left, We constitute you the head of all, and therefore the bearer of that happiness and goods which had been assigned to all had they lived in Our Will.”  

And I:  ‘My Jesus, how can this be possible?  If not even when You Yourself came upon earth to redeem us and to suffer so many pains, was the happiness acquired which the first man lost for himself and for all, how can it be now, that by binding myself within your Eternal Volition, I may give back this lost happiness?’  And Jesus:  “My daughter, all times are in my hands, I give to whomever I want, and I use whomever I want.  I could very well bring the happiness that my Will contains upon earth, but I found no human will that wanted to live perennial life in Mine, so as to retie the bonds of Creation, give Me back all the acts of the first man as if he had done them all with the seal of my Supreme Will, and therefore place the lost happiness in the field.  It is true that I had my dear Mama, but She had to cooperate with Me for Redemption.  Besides, man was a slave, imprisoned by his very sins, infirm, covered with wounds - the most repugnant ones; and I came as a loving father to shed my Blood in order to rescue him, as a doctor to heal him, as a teacher to teach him the way – the escape so as not to fall into hell.  Poor ill one, how could he extend himself in the eternal flights of my Volition if he was unable to walk?  Had I wanted to give the happiness which my Will contains, it would have been as though giving it to the dead and letting it be trampled upon.  He was not disposed to receive such a great good, and this is why I wanted to teach the prayer to dispose him, and I contented Myself with waiting for different eras, letting centuries upon centuries go by, to make known the living in my Will – to give the start to this happiness.”

And I:  ‘My Love, if with your Redemption not all are saved, how can it be that your Will will give this happiness to all?’  And Jesus:  “Man will always be free, I will never take away from him the rights which I gave him in creating him; only, in Redemption I came to open many ways, small paths and shortcuts to facilitate salvation, the sanctity of man, while with my Will I come to open the royal and straight way which leads to the sanctity of the likeness of their Creator, and which contains true happiness.  But in spite of this, they will always be free to remain – some on the royal way, some on the small paths, and some completely outside; however, in the world there will be what now is not – the happiness of the Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as It is in Heaven.  Man did his first acts in my Will and then he withdrew, therefore he was ruined; and since he was the head of all, all members were ruined together.  My Humanity formed the plane of all human acts in the Divine Will; my Mama followed Me faithfully; so, everything is prepared.  Nothing else is now needed but another creature who, wanting to live perennially in this Will, may come to take possession of the plane formed by Me, and may open the royal way to all, which leads to terrestrial and celestial happiness.”

Volume 18 - December 20, 1925
‘My Love, Jesus, so, your eyes have shed also my tears, as well as those of our first father Adam.  And I want You to pour them upon my soul, to give me the grace not only to do your Most Holy Will, but to possess It as my own thing and my own will.’  At that moment, Jesus shook His head, and from His face tears flowed onto my poor soul; and He added:  “Daughter of my Will, indeed I shed your tears, so that, as they would pass through my eyes, I might give you the great gift of my Will.  That which Adam could not receive with his tears, even though they too passed through my eyes, you can receive.  In fact, before sinning, Adam possessed my Will, and with the possession of my Will he grew in the likeness of his Creator; and he grew so much as to form the enchantment of all Heaven, and all felt honored in serving him.  After sin, he lost the possession of my Will, and even though he wept over his fault and he sinned no more, he was able to do my Will, but not to possess It, because the Divine Offended One was missing, who was to form the new divine graft between the creature and the Creator, in order to let him cross again the thresholds of the possessions of the Eternal Volition.   This graft was made by Me, Eternal Word, after four thousand years, when Adam had already passed on to the thresholds of Eternity.  But in spite of this divine graft done by Me with tears and sighs and unheard-of pains, how many reduce themselves to the conditions of Adam after sin – merely doing my Will?  Others do not want to know It; others rebel against It.  Only one who lives in my Will rises to the state of Adam innocent, before falling into sin.  In fact, there is great distance between those who do my Will and those who possess It – the same distance which passes between Adam innocent and Adam after sin.  And I, in coming upon earth, was to act as God; I was to complete the work of man in everything; I was to raise him to the first point of his origin, by giving him the possession of my Will.  And even though many make use of my coming as remedy for their salvation, and therefore take my Will as medicine, as strength and as antidote in order not to go to hell, I will still wait, that souls may arise who take It as life; and by making It known, they may take possession of It.  In this way, I will complete the work of my coming upon earth, and the divine graft, formed anew with the creature, will have fruit.  Then will my tears turn into celestial and divine smiles, for Me and for them.”

Volume 19 - February 28, 1926
…in order to live in my Will, the soul is first stripped of the garments of the old guilty Adam, and is clothed anew with the garments of the new and holy Adam.  Her garment is the light of the Supreme Will Itself, through which all Its divine manners are communicated to her, which are noble and
communicative to all.  This light makes her lose the human features and restores in her the physiognomy of her Creator.  What is the wonder, then, if you take part in all that the Divine Will possesses, since one is the life and one the Will?  Therefore, be attentive.  I recommend to you - be always faithful to Me, and your Jesus will keep the pace of making you live always in my Will.  I will be on guard, that you may never go out of It.”

 Volume 21 - April 8, 1927
How all the figures and symbols of the Old Testament symbolize the Children of the Divine Will.  How Adam fell from a high point to the bottom.

I was thinking to myself:  ‘How is it that, by withdrawing from the Divine Will, Adam fell from such a height to such a low level?’  And Jesus, moving in my interior, told me:  “My daughter, in the natural order, one who falls from a very high point, either perishes completely, or remains so wrecked and disfigured that it is impossible for him to recover his original state of health, of beauty and of stature.  He will remain as a poor cripple, bent over and lame; and if he is a father, from him will come the generation of the cripple, of the blind, of the hunchback, and of the lame. In the same way, in the supernatural order, Adam fell from a point which was extremely high.  He had been placed by his Creator at a point so high as to surpass the height of the heavens, of the stars, of the sun.  By living in the Divine Will, he dwelled above everything – within God Himself.  Do you see, then, from what level Adam fell?  Given the height from which he fell, it was a miracle that he did not perish completely; but even though he did not perish, the blow he received with the fall was so violent, that it was inevitable for him to remain crippled, wrecked, and disfigured of his rare beauty.  He remained shattered in all his goods, numb in working, dazed in his intellect.  A continuous fever debilitated him, and weakened all of his virtues; therefore he no longer felt the strength to dominate himself.  The most beautiful character of man – the dominion of himself – had vanished, while passions took its place, to tyrannize him, and to render him restless and sad.  And since he was father and head of the generations, from him came the family of the cripple.   They think that not doing my Will is something trivial, but instead, it is the total ruin of the creature; and as many acts as she does from her own will, so many times does she increase her evils, her ruin, digging the most profound abyss in which to fall.”


I was following the acts that the Divine Will did in all creation, and I was also searching for the acts It did in the first father Adam, as well as all those It did in all the saints of the Old Testament, especially those in which the Supreme Volition made Its power, Its strength, and Its vivifying virtue stand out.  And my sweet Jesus, moving in my interior, told me:  “My daughter, the greatest figures of the Old Testament, while being images concealing the future Messiah, enclosed also the gifts and the images symbolizing all the gifts that the Children of the Supreme Fiat would possess.  When he was created, Adam was the true and perfect image of the Children of my Kingdom.  Abraham was the symbol of the privileges and the heroism of the Children of my Will.  Calling Abraham to a promised land in which milk and honey would flow; making him the owner of that land, a land so fecund as to be enviable and yearned for by all the other nations – everything was a symbol of what I would do for the Children of my Will.  Jacob was another symbol of Them, because from him the twelve tribes of Israel were to descend, and from their midst the future Redeemer was to arise, who was to bind once again the Kingdom of the Divine Fiat to my children.  Joseph was the symbol of the dominion which the Children of my Will would have; and just as he did not let many peoples die of starvation, as well as his ungrateful brothers, so will the Children of my Divine Fiat have dominion and be the ones who will not let perish the peoples which will ask for the bread of my Will from them.  Moses was the image of the power; Samson, the symbol of the strength of the Children of my Will.  David symbolized the reigning of Them; all the prophets symbolized the graces, the communications and the intimacies with God which, more than within themselves, would dwell in the Children of my Divine Fiat. See, all these were nothing but symbols – images of Them; what will happen when the lives of these symbols will arise? 

After all of these, came the Celestial Lady, the Sovereign Empress, the Immaculate, the Spotless – my Mother.  She was not a symbol or an image, but a reality – the true life, the first privileged daughter of my Will; and in the Queen of Heaven, I looked at the generations of the Children of my Kingdom.  She was the first unmatchable creature, who possessed, as whole, the life of the Supreme Volition, and therefore She deserved to conceive the Eternal Word, and to mature within Her maternal heart the generation of the Children of the Eternal Fiat.  Then came my own Life, in which the Kingdom that these fortunate Children were to possess, was established. From all this you can comprehend how the primary purpose of everything that God did, does, and will do, from the beginning of the Creation of the world, is to form the Kingdom of His Will in the midst of creatures.  These are all Our aims – this is Our Will; and to these Children, all of Our goods, Our qualities and Our Likeness, will be given.  And if I call you to follow all the acts that my Will has done, both in the Creation of the universe and in the generations of the creatures, not excluding either those which It did in my Mother, or those which It did in my own Life, it is to centralize all of Its acts in you, to give them to you as gift, to be able to release from you, all together, the goods that a Divine Will can possess, in order to form the Kingdom of the Eternal Fiat with decorum, honor and glory.  Therefore, be attentive in following my Will.”

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive