Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A meditation....

I was meditating on The Finding of Jesus in the Temple and the suffering of Mother Mary as She searched for three days for Her Jesus, and I thought to myself when I sometimes do not feel His presence, how miserable I become!  At one point during the Mass, I again thought about Our Lady and St. Joseph going in search of Jesus, and He spoke to me saying, "I did not leave them!"  I immediately understood that Mary and Joseph brought Jesus to the Temple, but He did not go off leaving them -  it was they who left Him.  I knew that He was making me understand that it is never He who leaves us, but us who leave Him.  And where is it that we will find Him?  In the Temple (the Church) and in the Temple of our hearts where He dwells.

A few days after this, I picked up the Book of Heaven, Volume 17, and read, "I do not leave you, no, no.  This is an accusation you make against your Jesus.  I never leave anyone.  The creatures withdraw from Me, not I from them.  Rather, I go behind them and next to them."

Thank you Jesus!  Fiat!

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive