Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Rosary of the Fiat Voluntas Tua



Rosary of the Fiat Voluntas Tua
Initial Prayer:
Oh my good Jesus, we thank you because you call us to be united with you by means of prayer.  We ask you to give us the grace of your Spirit, and may Our Blessed Mother Mary accompany us so that we may pray properly.   We want to be united with You and in your adorable Will pray this Rosary.  Help us to meditate retaining lovingly in our hearts the infinite treasure of your Life, of all your acts and the acts of our Celestial Mother while we accompany you in these Mysteries.  We want to seal all your acts with our little, “I love you, I adore you, I bless you, I thank you,” …for me and for everyone in a way that in all of them you will find our loving company, and having done so, it is our intention to ask God our Father, together with You, with our Heavenly Mother, with all the Angels and Saints, and with all the Creation, that “Thy Kingdom come, and Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”

The First Mystery:  The Agony of Jesus in the Garden
My Jesus, I want to comfort You, and so I make my “I love You, I adore You, I bless You, I thank You”  flow through each drop of blood you shed, in each of your sorrows, afflictions and sighs.  Therefore, before you leave the Garden, assure me that the triumph of your Kingdom of the Divine Will will come soon.

The Second Mystery:  The Scourging
Jesus, I embrace Your divine feet and I make resound in every blow that you receive my “I love You, I adore You, I bless You, I thank You” in every piece of flesh torn from You, and in every wound of your body I want to shout my ““I love You, I adore You, I bless You, I thank You”, and implore You to strip us of the garment of the human will and to cover us with that of the Divine Will.

The Third Mystery:  The Crowning with Thorns
My Jesus, I wish to place you in safety with my “I love You, I adore You, I bless You, I thank You” and snatch You away from the wicked hands that far from having pity on You made Your executioners crown You with thorns, cover You with a purple rag, and treating You as a king of mockery, they placed a reed in your hands.  Jesus, give us the crown of Your Divine Will, grant us Your royal purple garment which makes us Your true children, and proclaim Your Fiat to rule and prevail on all souls.

The Fourth Mystery:  Jesus Carries the Cross to Calvary
Jesus, in each of Your sufferings, in every drop of Your blood, in every fall, in every time Your blood filled hair was pulled, every time you were pushed, I want to scream:  “Come Kingdom of Your Divine Will!”

The Fifth Mystery:  The Crucifixion and Death of our Lord
Receiving  my “I love You’ in your last breath, I beg You: for the atrocious agony you suffered on the Cross, infuse in us an ardent desire to live in Your Will.  With Your death, give death to our will and life to your Fiat in all hearts, so that triumphant and dominating It extends and reigns over all the human family on earth as in Heaven.

Oh Mary, conceived without original sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Luisa, Little Daughter of the Divine Will, teach us to live in the Divine Will.
St. Annibale, pray for us.
Come Divine Will to reign on earth and through the intercession of Luisa, send us Lord Apostles to the Kingdom of the Divine Will. 
Amen

No comments:

Divine Love

Divine Love
Adore Him!

Blog Archive